No One Else

This will be a sequel to "I Blew It" . In this part will Kurt get Blaine back? Also, this is my first two part story so yeah.

Blaine's point of view

Well, here we are. I recently broke up with Dave because he knew deep inside I was still madly in love with Kurt, and I knew it too. Brittany and Santana are getting married today and I have no one to go the wedding with, or so I thought. I was sitting on my bed thinking when I heard a frantic knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone, so who could it be? And to my surprise, it was Kurt.

"Kurt? Are you okay?" I tried to ask him but he was in a state of panic. He came in sweating and panting. He must have ran all the way here. But what did he run all the way here to tell me?

"No, I'm not okay. Look, Blaine... I love you. I - I still love you. And look, I know everything w - was completely messed up before, but... but e - everything's fine now. S - so... will you... will you go to the wedding with me? I - I mean unless there's someone else...," He stammered between deep breaths. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mostly because it was a little hard to understand since he was talking so fast. But Kurt still loved me back, and I couldn't have been happier to hear the words "I love you."

"There's no one else," I said pulling Kurt in for a kiss. He leaned into me as he returned it lovingly. I was so happy to be back in Kurt's arms again. I missed him terribly. Every night I lie awake thinking of him, and why we even split up in the first place. It was torture being away from him for so long. We finally pulled away from each other and our eyes were locked together. I just smiled and Kurt grinned back with a laugh. "What?" I asked wondering why he was laughing.

"Nothing. It's just... I missed you like crazy," He explained. I missed him too, maybe even more than he missed me.

"I missed you too," I said with a hand on his cheek. He beamed at me again with his big blue eyes glistening in the sunlight. I missed that smile dearly. I swear, he could get me to kill someone with that look. I instantly feel like everything is going to be okay when I see that smile. I gave Kurt one more peck on the lips. "Well, I accept. Of course I'll go with you," I said.

"You love me again," Kurt said as cute as anything.

"Who says I ever stopped?" I asked sweetly.

Time Skip to Wedding :p

Kurt's point of view

Blaine and I arrived at the barn. (AN: Brittany and Santana got married in a barn in Indiana because gay marriage wasn't allowed in Ohio at the time. :) We both looked super good in our matching white suits. We looked around the very well decorated barn. By the way, they were getting married in the barn Brittany was born in. Long story, but Santana didn't have a problem with it.

"They did a really good job with this," Blaine said admiring the interior.

"It's lovely," I said in agreement. We looked around a bit more until we were interrupted by Sue.
"Hello, Klaine. Will you come with me please? We have a bit of a situation," She said eying me and Blaine. Me and him knew very well what Sue did to get us back together a while back. (AN: She trapped them in an elevator and pumped airborne drugs through the air vents to make their bodies sexually attracted to each other, and made them kiss each other while she watched. Brownie points to whoever remembers that episode. Continue)

"Nice try Sue, but we're not gonna fall for an elevator in the barn trick," I scoffed and Blaine shook his head at her.

"Oh no, Porcelain, don't thank me for forcing you back into the arms of the Warbler. Listen, I swear to you on Will Schuster's future grave, this is a legitimate Brittana emergency," She informed us and walked away. Brittana is Brittany and Santana together just so you know. We followed Sue into a room where Brittany was standing next to two life sized cardboard cutouts of Blaine and I. Blaine looked at me in confusion and I shrugged.