Sensitive Side of Kurt

This story is gonna get all kinds of fluffy. It's a cute and meaningful story and I had ALOT of fun writing this one sooooo, Enjoy!!!

Blaine's point of view

It was about 9:35 and it was bedtime for Kurt and I. "Kurt, you comin?" I asked from upstairs. "Be right there!" He answers. Kurt had been a little down lately. I still don't know why. He's not ready to tell me I guess. I see Kurt's head peer around the corner.
"Hey." I said. "Hey." Says Kurt. The tension gets to be too much for me and I finally blurt out, "Kurt, what's going on with you? You're usually so happy. What happened?" He was understandably a bit surprised by my outburst. I calmed down and sat on the bed next to him. "I just want you to be happy Kurt again." I say with my best puppy dog eyes. He tried shuffling away from me. "Come on. Please?" I pleaded. I then remember something. That one thing I do whenever Kurt is mad at me. That one thing he hates but loves at the same time. If all else fails, I thought. I giggle at the idea and Kurt looks at me. I smirk at him.

Kurt's point of view:

Blaine giggled and looked at me. I honestly had no clue what he was doing. He wore that evil smirk on his face. I know something bad was gonna happen every time I see that smirk. He then made, or at least tried to make, a funny face at me. It wasn't even really funny, but I chuckled a little anyway. "Yeah? That worked?" Blaine asked. Seeing me smiling must have given him the idea I was better. "No, Blaine." I said. "Oh, yeah?" He asks getting playful. "How about this?" He got behind me and began tickling my underarms. Of course the only thing I could do is scream my lungs out. So I do.

Blaine's point of view:

Kurt was being stubborn so I knew what I had to do. "Oh, yeah?" I ask playfully. "How about this?" I then got behind him and started tickling Kurt's armpits. He screams, which was expected. I know he hates/loves being tickled. Regardless, I loved watching him squirm and laugh. He looked adorable laying there just adorable. I deepend my fingers into his underarms."Blaine...Blaine!..." Kurt attempted to speak. I soon got tired of his underarms, so I took my hands out for a moment, and then tickled his belly. Apparently he's really ticklish there. He didn't even scream this time. He was actually speechless with laughter. If that makes sense.

Kurt's point of view

Just when I thought I was gonna die if Blaine didn't stop, he took his hands out from under my arms, and I had a moment to breathe. In this short lived time I tried to speak. "Blaine, sto-" I was cut off when he started to tickle my belly. I couldn't scream even a little bit this time. It was hell. Blaine looked down at me as he lifted up my shirt to tickle me better. I tried to look at him too, but my eyes were too watery. It was at this time when I actually started to cry. Not because Blaine was hurting me. Not because he was tickling me too hard. Tears ran down my face, and Blaine finally stopped the tickling.

Blaine's point of view

I had lifted up Kurt's shirt so I could tickle him better. His reaction to this was very unexpected. He had stopped laughing and Kurt started crying. I had to stop myself then. Why was he crying? "What's the matter? Am I hurting you?" I asked. I climbed off of his waist and stood up. He stayed laying down and said, "No, no."
"Then..." I began to say. "I just...um." He cried a little bit more now. I sat next to him on the bed and held him. "What's wrong? You can tell me." I said stroking his cheek. He gave a light sigh, and said, "I was looking around at a music store down the block and while I was looking, I saw
These two guys kissing outside the store. Then three other guys approached them and started harassing the couple. One of them got pushed to the ground. I got out of there before things got worse. But I just got so scared and and..." I cut him off to comfort him. "It's okay, it's okay."
"No it's not okay! What if what happened to them happens to us?" He asked me. "Listen. Anyone who lays a hand on you won't get away with it. I will never let that happen, Kurt. I promise." I assured him. He seemed to calm down then. I dried his tears and hugged him. "Better?" I asked. He nodded. I guess I know where your tickle spot is then." I poked his belly and he giggled. "I miss that smile." I say to him. "I love you, Kurt."
"I love you too, Blaine."