Snow Day

Snow Day
A blizzard has come to Ohio, and Kurt is stuck home all alone. Nobody wants to see a cold, lonely Kurt, so Blaine comes to the rescue. Here we go!

Kurt’s point of view

    Is this the worst or what? My dad and Carole are stuck in Washington because of the snow, Finn’s stuck at Rachel’s (AN: How convenient…)  and I’m all alone. At this point, boredom is an understatement. The TV is out, there’s nothing to do and I’ve flipped through my phone way too many times today. But worst of all, the roads are blocked so I can’t order take-out! I pulled my blanket over my head and wallowed in my own loneliness on the couch. I didn’t care if I messed up my hair or not. Yeah, I was that depressed. At least I was warm. Just as I was about to give up and sleep, there was a knock at the door. I uncovered myself and looked at it. I was beyond confused. Who could it be? I got up and opened the door and found a familiar looking boy shivering with a red nose.
            “Blaine!” I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back.
            “Hey, stranger,” he replied. I got him inside and settled.
            “What are you doing here?” I asked with a big smile on my face.
            “Well, I was bored and from the looks of it, so were you, so I came to check up on you. Maybe make your time alone better.” I have never felt so loved, flattered and chilly at the same time.
            “You walked all the way here in that storm just to see me?” I asked, a blush sneaking onto my cheeks.
            “Of course,” Blaine said and pressed his cold hand against my warm cheek, giving me chills and only making my blush worse. “It’s not like I was busy or anything and it wasn’t that bad. But you, Mister, are the most important thing in my world. Storm or not, snow days are special days to spend with special people. So I wouldn’t rather spend today with anybody else but you.” My heart skipped a beat and I felt weak in my knees. My face was completely bright red and I was grinning like an idiot. I was a smiley, blushy mess. Blaine chuckled at what he’s done to me and pulled me close for a hug. I happily obliged and fell into his arms. I always felt happy and safe in Blaine’s strong arms. He walked me to the couch and practically cradled me in his embrace. Of course, I didn’t mind.
            “Mmmm…” I hummed in enjoyment. Blaine gave a small laugh.
            “You’re so cuddly when you’re cold, aren’t you, Kurtiepie~?” Blaine asked. He knows how much I resent that damn nickname. I resent it because it turns me into complete mush. This is exactly what he wanted to do to me, though. We both damn well knew it.
            “Nooooooo, I hate that name,” I said. Blaine chuckled and rubbed my back.
            “Blushy Baby~.”
            “Nuuuuuuuu!”
            “Yeeeeeeees!”
            This went on for several minutes. Finally he shut me up with a kiss. He kissed all over my face and my nose, making me giggle. “You’re the cutest,” Blaine said.
            “And you are the best boyfriend in the world,” I responded. “And out of all the heaters on in this house, you warm my heart the most.” It was at this moment when Blaine began blushing. “Aww,” I cooed and booped his nose.
            “Hey! Hehehe! Nuuuu…”
            “Yeeeees, Blushy Baby~.”
            “That was so cheesy…” Blaine cringed. I kissed him and we blushed together. Blaine picked me up bridal style and layed me in his lap as I squealed. I smiled at him and he smiled back. And we spent the night together, cuddling and making each other blush.
            “I love you so much. Thank you for making my days so special,” I said, cuddling into Blaine’s side.
            “D’aww, I love you too, love bug. And thank you for making my days special,” he grinned. That night consisted of fluff, tickle fights, kisses, arguments over the best Disney movie and of course our unconditional love for each other. I'm so happy that whenever I'm alone, I'll always be in the comfort of Blaine, my love and my best friend.

(AN: Hiiiiiiyaaaa!!!! I know, I know, it's short. I'm sorry! I haven't updated in a while too. I've been using a lot of my creative juices on my new Dragon Ball book. But I promised I wouldn't abandon this story and I'm keepin it! So, hope you like this part! Plz don't kill me...and I'll update again soon!!! P.S, Love ya! P.P.S, feel free to take a look at my Dragon Ball book on my profile! Even if you're not into the anime, I hope you at least look at the cover. Bye, guys!!!!