Blainey Day

Yes I know the title is kinda lame but I think it works.

Kurt's point of view.
It was a overcast morning in New York. I thought it would be a pretty good day for a walk in the park or something. Just wanted to out of the house with Blaine. I had already gotten out of bed and Blaine was in the shower. I then heard something from the bathroom. Blaine was putting a show on in the shower. He was singing "Teenage Dream" (what else?) I just waited outside the door for him. I remember this song all too well. Blaine sang Teenage Dream to me that time I was spying on the Warblers. He professed his love for me with this song. So every time he sings it I'm brought back to that magical moment when I found out Blaine like me back. My mind floated around in this thought for a while. However I was cut off when Blaine got out of the shower. He opened the door and saw me right beside it. "Hey." He said.
"Hi! Solo how about we do something today?" I say. "Sure, ok! What did you have in mind?" He asks as he gets dressed. "Well I thought we could go out for a walk maybe."
"Sure! Just let me get dre-"
Blaine's sentence was cut short by the sound of thunder. I squealed at the sounds of it. Blaine caught me just as I was about to fall. "Kurt, you alright?" He asked. "Y.. Yes." I replied shaking a little. "It's just I don't thunder."
"Clearly. I know you don't like thunder, Kurt. You were freaking out at Rachaels house last month when it was raining. Remember?" Blaine said. He walked us over to the bed and sat me down. Thunder sounded again and I jumped. "Kurt don't be scared. I'm here." Blaine reassured me. I nuzzle my face into his chest. "Thanks for knowing me. I love you."
"I love you too, you big baby." He said playfully. He kissed my nose and hugged me. "Don't tell Rachel though." I said. "Alright, I won't."