nine...

classycassy:guess whattt

deanthebean: I see someone unblocked me

classycassy: yeah I got bored

deanthebean: wow rude

classycassy: im in Kansas

deanthebean: I can't believe how ru- wait wHAT

classycassy: :)

deanthebean: YAYAYAYA

classycassy: but I just entered the state so it's gonna be a few hours still

deanthebean: you just had to get my hopes up

classycassy: oops

deanthebean: meany :(

classycassy: :)

~

It took Cas forever to find Dean's house, but now that he was in front of it, a lump suddenly formed in his throat. Time to meet Dean, he thought, walking down the path to his friend's front door. He stops himself in his tracks. What if he's not what I expect him to be? What if he's totally different and I end up not liking him? Maybe I should go back now and just stick to texting him.

The boy mentally slaps himself. Stop it, Cas. This is Dean. You know him...now suck it up and knock on the damn door. Cas smiles at his thoughts as he retrieves his phone from his pocket.

++
classycassy; hey Dean I have a question

deanthebean: shoot

classycassy: what color are the houses on each side of yours

deanthebean: I don't know why

classycassy: so I'll be able to find your house easier

deanthebean: oh

deanthebean: well I still don't know

classycassy: go outside and check you dork

deanthebean: but going outside consists of walking and I'm too lazy to walk

classycassy: pleeeeaaassseee

classycassy: for meee?

deanthebean: ugh fine

++

Cas hears the door in front of him squeak, and looks up from his phone to see a boy with dirty blonde hair smiling down at the cell phone in his hand. Cas rolls his eyes as he sees the boy typing on his phone, not even bothering to look ahead of him.

Then Cas feels a vibrate radiate through his hand. He lifts his phone up and looks at the notification.

1 new message from Dean Winchester

deanthebean: okay one is blue

Cas looks away from his phone and back to the boy in front of him.

"And the other is green."

The boy in front of him looks up, and Cas suddenly feels like he's known those profound green eyes forever. And that how he knows.

The boy he's looking at is Dean Winchester.

"Cas," Dean says in awe, "it's really you."

Cas wanted to say something, but he's so taken aback by Dean's beauty, his mouth doesn't let him. The green eyed boy slowly walks close to Cas, who still can't believe Dean is right there in front of him.

"Hey, Dean," he says once Dean is only
inches away from him. Cas feels tears coming on, and he lets them fall knowing they're not tears of sadness, but of happiness. He feels the wet hotness run down his face and wipes them off once he realizes how much of a softy he must look right now. He straightens up a little to show Dean he wasn't that soft.

"So," he starts, "this is where you live."

"Mmhm," Dean nods, "yup."

"Cool," Cas says, a smirk spreading across his face, "I'll remember to write down your address so I can stop by when I decide to stalk people again."

Dean let out laugh, "see? I told you you had an unhealthy addiction to stalking."

"Yeah, right," Cas punches his shoulder jokingly, being extra careful not to hurt him. He winces, which makes him feel bad.

"Sorry," Cas says quickly, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't," Dean assures him, his smile returning.

"Hey, Dean, where you goin'?" a taller boy emerges from the house, and Dean and Cas turn their heads.

"I didn't realize you had company," the boy says, tucking his long hair behind his ears, "wait, is that Cas?"

Cas looks at Dean, a bigger smile approaching his face. "I see someone has been talking about me."

"He needs to leave, Dean," the long haired boy says.

"He doesn't need to leave, Sam, he's fine," Dean replies.

"Yes he does."

Dean's head tilts in confusion at the boy who Cas assumed was his brother.

"I just got a call from dad. He's gonna be home in a matter of minutes," Sam explains, "so let me say it again, he needs to leave."