...eighteen

deanthebean: guess what day it is

classycassy: what

deanthebean: wow Cas you were suppose to guess

classycassy: oh well

deanthebean: anyway it's Monday

classycassy: ...and?

deanthebean: and it's your first day of school!!

classycassy: woah okay someone's overly excited

deanthebean: shut up

classycassy: and how is it my first day of school? I didn't even register

deanthebean: you know how Gabriel and I were gone for a couple hours yesterday?

classycassy: yeah...

deanthebean: we registered you

classycassy: ugh whyyyy

deanthebean: don't be lazy Cas, it's school is out in a month

classycassy: but we still have to go next year...

deanthebean: yeah but last year our last year of school cause we'll be seniors so...

deanthebean: cmon Cas just goooo

classycassy: ugh fineeeee, but if you're gonna make me go you better be giving me a ride

deanthebean: okayyy

++

Dean rolls his car window down as he pulls up in his dad's impala.

"Hey baby," he tries to sound husky, but it doesn't work out as he expected. I almost fall over laughing. "Just...get on the car."

"Aww, don't be grumpy," I say, trying to hide my big smile.

It doesn't take too long to get to the school, but now that we're here, in a little scared. We get out of the car in unison, and a group of girls approach Dean. "Dean! Ohmigosh! Guess who finally got back together!?" a red-haired girl gives Dean a face, and he suddenly gets excited. "No way! Are you serious?!" the girl nods and shrieks while jumping up and down. "Okay, fangirl overload, Charlie," says Dean.

The girls seem to be all over him, which confuses me. Don't they know he's gay? Suddenly, a black- haired girl turns her head to me. "Who's this?" she asks smoothly. Dean looks at me, then smiles at the girl. "Well, Lisa," he starts, "this is Cas, my boyfriend."

The girls' eyes go wide. "Oh. My. God," Charlie says, looking to Lisa, "we have to make a ship name for them."

"Yes!" Lisa practically shouts, "how about...CasDean?"

"Ew. No."

They both look at me. "My full name is Castiel if that helps." I say.

The two look at each other and smile. "Destiel!" shouts Charlie.

"Yes!"

Dean puts his arm around me and laughs.