...sixteen

"Okay," Dean says, we both are lied down on our backs on his bed, looking up at the ceiling, "would you rather date Sam or Dave Franco?"

"Um...well," I pretend to think really hard, "Dave Franco."

Dean sits up, a jokingly offended look on his face. "What? Why not Sam?"

"Because if I pick Sam then your just gonna tell him that I picked him," I explain, laughing, "and you can't exactly tell Dave Franco."

"I see your point."

"I mean, if you would've given me the choice between you and Dave Franco, my answer may have differed." I regret saying the words as soon I I hear them come out of my mouth. I look back over at Dean, who is lied back down and red as a tomato. Good going, Cas, now you just made it awkward, My mind scolds me.

"Sorry...I probably shouldn't have said that," I try to laugh it off, but Dean doesn't seem to find it funny.

"Actually," he starts to sit up again, and this time I do it with him, "I'm glad you brought it up." I give him a questioning look.

"To be honest, I thought you were just gonna ignore the fact that we both like each other and go on with life," he explains.

"It's not that I don't want anything to happen," I say, "I just thought you didn't because of your dad."

He chuckles, "my dad can go screw himself. I don't care what he says."

The awkward silence returns, and I have the urge to look away from him to make it less awkward but my eyes seem to be locked with his.

"So..." I start, not really knowing what to say,

"You're bad at this, aren't you," he smiles.

"A little," I laugh at myself, and he laughs along.

"Okay, well, let me help you," he says, grabbing my hands and placing them in his soft ones, "Castiel-"

"Wait," I interrupt, "you're not asking me to marry you, are you? 'Cause I'm not ready for that yet."

"Would you shut up and be my boyfriend damnit."

"Ugh, fine," I say, and Dean has the biggest smile ever.

"Called it!" Sam calls from his bedroom, and Dean rolls his eyes.

"Damn thin walls!"

++
Sorry this was cheesy hahahah

Im a spoon

Okai bye