Chapter 5

*Courtney's POV*
S: "Courtney?"
C: "Yeah, Shayne?"
S: "I need to tell you something."
C: "Go ahead."
My blush deepens, I wonder what he's going to tell me and I'm really curious about since it's just the two of us.
S:"I think you're beautiful, and I've liked you for a really long time now. Will you..."

?: "Courtney Miller, is that you?"
What was Shayne about to ask me before he got interrupted? And who is the person who interrupted him? I turn to see who called my name and try to calm myself about Shayne getting cut off mid sentence. When I turn, I see an average height guy with black hair and extremely pale skin. The dark hair and the pale skin made him look like he's sick. He's probably a fan since I have no idea who he is.
?: "Hey Courtney, it's me Tyler, you know from fifth grade."
C: "Oh Tyler, I remember you."
*under my breath* "barely."
Shayne heard this and laughed. Oh Shayne, I wonder what he was going to say before Tyler cut him off. I wish this Tyler kid would just leave so Shayne can finish what he's saying.
Tyler tries to make a conversation, but I tell him that he's interrupting my froyo "date" with Shayne in hopes that he gets the message and leaves. He understands and leaves, saying that he'll call me later as he's walking away. He doesn't even have my number, so I don't worry about that last statement.
C: "So Shayne, what were you going to tell me?"
He blushes before he answers.
S: "I was going to say..."
Both of our phones buzzed, cutting Shayne off once again. It was a text from Ian and Anthony. It said that everyone started filming an hour ago, and that they're now delaying everything because we're not there.
S & C:"WE'RE LATE!"