Chapter 22

*Shayne's POV*
Things finally worked out with me and Courtney and I couldn't be happier. We officially stared dating last night and are now drifting off to sleep on a couch together. What is life?

I wake up to flashing lights and see that everyone is huddled around us and are taking pictures. That's when I realize that Courtney is still sleeping with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her.
S: "What the heck guys, you're gonna wake Courtney up."
A: "Looks like someone got busy last night."
S: Shut up. We were just talking and fell asleep here. That's all."
M: "Suuuuuure you were."
S: "Whatever guys, just leave before you wake Courtney up."
S: "Also, please don't post those pictures anywhere."
I: "You got it bud."
With that, everyone left leaving me with my Sleeping Beauty.

After 10 minutes, she finally woke up.
S: "Good morning beautiful."
C: "Good morning handsome."
When she seemed a little more awake, she realized the way we were sitting. She picked her head off of my shoulder and scooted an inch or two away from me.
S: "What's wrong Courtney."
C: "I don't want anyone to see us like this. I think it's too soon for them to know."
S: "Well..."
C: "Well what?"
S: "It's a bit too late for that. They all saw us and took pictures of us sleeping together."
C: "Oh, well I guess they were gonna find out at one point."
S: "Yeah, I don't think that this is anything we could hide."
C: "Yeah, you're right."
With this, she scooted back towards me.
S: "Are you hungry?"
C: "Yeah, I'm starving."
S: "Then lets go get breakfast."
I stand up and help her up. She then takes my hand and we go off to the kitchen.

M: "Good morning love birds, how was your night?"
S: Like I said, we only talked."
M: "Suuuuure."
Mari said this while rolling her eyes.

The rest of the Winter Games filming went by and we all had a blast every day. It even more relaxing now that I didn't have to worry about avoiding Courtney. Everything was amazing until we head to go back home and deal with Tyler.

S: "Are you sure you want to do this?"
C: "Yes, he'll keep on bugging me if we don't."

We somehow convinced Tyler to meet us at a café to have a talk. He was sitting at the table, and we were standing and holding hands.
T: "So, have you finally realized that Courtney is mine and that you have no chance with her?"
S: "No we're here to tell you to leave her alone."
T: "But why would I do that when she's madly in love with me?"
C: "I hate you Tyler. And if you were smart enough than maybe you could see that I'm in live with Shayne."
S: "Anyways, we're here for more than this. We're here because you're being arrested."
As I said this, two cops approached us.
"Are you Tyler?"
T: "Yes."
"We're taking you in."
T: "Why, I didn't do anything wrong."
S: "You broke into the Smoffice. Only people who work there can get in."
T: "I don't see your point."
C: "Whatever. Take him away."
With this, the cops took Tyler and put him in handcuffs. Thanks to them, Tyler was successfully removed from our lives.

With Tyler and Emily gone from our lives, Courtney and I finally get our happily ever after.