Chapter 16

*Shayne's POV*
As I drive home, I can only think about how Emily and Courtney. The only reason I chose Emily is because she looks like Courtney. I love Courtney, but she's with Tyler, so that brings in Emily. Emily's great and all, but she's no Courtney Miller.

When I finally get home, I drop onto the couch and start watching T.V. It's the only thing that seemed to get my dilemma out of my head. I'm about to fall when I hear my front door open. I quietly get up to see what happened. When I get to the door, I see Olivia standing there.
S: "How'd you get in here?"
O: "You left the front door open."
She said this while shrugging.
S: "So, why are you here anyways. And please don't say it's because of her."
O: "Shayne, what's wrong with you? First you go off on Courtney, then you go on a date with someone else who looks like her."
S: "She's the one who started this whole mess."
O: "Can't you just listen for once? It's because of Tyler's actions and your attitude."
S: "Whatever. Can you just leave my house?"
O: "Fine, I'll leave, but you better start thinking about how to apologize to Courtney."
She steps out of the door and turns to look at me while saying this.
S: "Whatever."
I then close the door on her and lock it so she can't get back in. I return to the couch and continue to watch T.V.

I turn the T.V. off and hop into the shower. After putting a pair of pajama pants on, I crawl into bed and only think about Courtney. She may have broken my heart, but I still love her with all of my heart. Even as I drifted off to sleep, I could only think of her.

She was in my dreams last night, as beautiful as ever.

Author's Note
I just want to wish everybody a happy and safe Christmas/Holidays.