Chapter 9

*Courtney's POV*
I wanted to ask Shayne about what almost happened before Tyler called me, but I was interrupted by Olivia waking in.
O: "Okay guys, now it's actually time to start filming the video."
Shayne didn't say anything and got and up and left, walking past Olivia as he exited.

O: So, did you guys finally kiss?"
C: "No, nothing happened, he was just comforting me."
I know that I should tell Olivia what happened, but I'm still too shocked from it all. Plus, it just doesn't seem like the right time.
O: "I don't believe you, but let's just go and film the video."

Filming the video was just a huge blur to me because I was too focused on other matters. Like how did Tyler get my number? What was he going to say before Shayne ended the phone call? What was Shayne going to say to do all those times before he got interrupted? With the questions filling my head, I didn't realize that we were done filming until I was the last one in the room. I go into the changing room and take the costume off and put my regular clothes back on. After getting dressed, I head back to the squad's office. At first it looks empty, but then I see Tyler.

C: "What the hell are you doing here Tyler?"
T: "I'm here to visit you of course."
C: "How do you know where I work and HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"
T: "Again, that's not important right now."
C: "Can you just leave so I can get back to working?"
T: "Come on Courtney, I just wanna see you again, and you're kicking me out on the streets."
C: "That's because you don't belong here so please just leave."
He starts waking towards me with a fake look of hurt in his eyes
T: "Come on, can't we just hang out like in the old days?"
C: "We never hung out on the old days, you would just creepily follow me and my friends around."
T: "Lets just hang out, so you can tell me about your undying love for me."
C: "I think in gonna be sick, you think I love you? I barely even know who the hell you are!"
T: "Exactly, we can hang out so you can get to know me. And after that you'll realize that you're madly in love with me."
He said this and he reached out and stroked my hair. It took everything in my not to punch him. I had to take one step backwards to make the distance between us grow.
C: "Stay away from me."
T: "But I love you, and you'll love me."
C: "I will do no such thing."

He then jumps forward and holds me in place with his arms. And he leans in and goes for a kiss. I try to pull away from him but he's too strong. He puts his lips on mine and is kissing so desperately.

I hear someone walk in. Praying that it's not who I think it is.
?: "WHAT THE HELL?!?"