Chapter 13

*Courtney's POV*
While Olivia leaves me alone in the bathroom, I make myself look presentable again. I wipe off all my makeup and decide to stay like that. I honestly don't know if something could happen to make me cry again. Not too long after she leaves, Olivia returns.
C: "So, what happened?"
O: "He wouldn't listen to me and thinks that you're a liar."
I could feel my eyes tearing up.
C: "Is that all?"
O: "Yeah, I told him what I needed to say and came back before he could make a counter argument."
C: "Oh...okay."
O: "I'm sorry Courtney, I really am. Just know that if something else happens, you can talk to me about it."
C: "Thanks Olivia, that really means a lot to me."

We hug for a little bit before I'm calm enough and let go.
O: "Hey, I know what would make you feel a little better."
C: "What?"
O: "I'll take you to Starbucks and buy us some coffee. We can just relax and talk about whatever you want to."
C: "Alright, let's go."
O: "Alright, here are my keys. You can go to my car and get comfortable while I'll tell Ian and Anthony that you don't feel good."
I take the keys from her hand and walk to the bathroom door.
C: "I'll see you in a few minutes then."

I see Olivia's car and unlock it so I can get in. After turning the car on, I turn the air on so it's won't be like a metal death box when Olivia comes out. She comes out a few seconds later and says that Ian and Anthony hope that I'll get better soon. And then, we're off.
C: "I really don't feel like going back to work after this, so can you just drop me off home and pick me up tomorrow morning?"
O: "Yeah, totally."
C: "Alright, thanks."
The car ride there was great, it was just me and Olivia having a good time and singing along to the radio.

Once we got there, we got out of the car and were about to walk in before I stopped Olivia.
C: "We can't go in there."
O: "Why not?"
C: "Because...he's in there."
O: "Who's in there?"
C: "It's Shayne...Shayne's in there, and it looks like he has a date."
At the sight of Shayne sitting across from someone in a booth made my heart break again. Tears started rolling down my face.
O: "Oh no, this was a mistake, I'm taking you home immediately."
I could only manage to say one word,
C: "Okay..."