Chapter 8

*Shayne's POV*
C: "Hey Shayne?"
S: "Yeah Courtney?"
C: "What were you going to ask me earlier before you were interrupted by Tyler and the prank text?"
S: "Oh that?"

I turn to face her so that I'm looking into her beautiful eyes. I put one finger under her chin and slowly lift it so that our noses are touching. I lean, about to go in for this long awaited kiss. Her face becomes a dark red. She knows what I'm about to do and accepts it. We're about to kiss...*RING RING RING*

We both pull away because of the sudden ringing. Courtney then realizes that it's her phone, and she apologizes to me before looking to see who's calling her.
C: "That's weird, this isn't anyone in my contact list." "Hello?"
?: "Hey Courtney, how's it going?"
C: "Who the hell is this!?"
?: "It's me Tyler, remember I told you that I'd call you later. And now that it's later, I decided to call you."
C: "How did you even get my phone number?"
T: "That's not important right now?"
She takes her phone away from her ear and puts her hand over it. She then whispers to me.
C: "It's Tyler, and he somehow got my number, what do I do?"
S: "Give me the phone."
She gave me the phone in a immediately after I said that.
S: "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM COURTNEY, AND STOP TRYING TO TALK TO HER! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU FREAK HER OUT?"
T: "Yeah, what are gonna do about it, soon enough she's gonna realize that she loves m..."
I then ended the call getting sick from the fact about what he was going to say. To be safe, I blocked the number before giving her the phone back.
C: "Thanks for that Shayne."
S: "Yeah no problem, I'm always here to help you.

After a little bit, Courtney looked like she wanted to say something, but Olivia walked into the room right as she opened her mouth.
O: "Okay guys, now it's actually time to start filming the video."
I didn't say anything and got up and walked out, passing Olivia as I left.

Author's Note
Guys, I'm so sorry that I changed POV in the middle of this chapter. I guess I wasn't fully paying attention when I was writing this. I went back and fixed everything, so it should all be Shayne's POV now. Again, I'm sorry and I'll do everything that I can to prevent this from happening again.