Chapter 6

*Shayne's POV*
S & C: "WE'RE LATE!"
Without another word, we both throw our trash away, jump into our cars, and head back towards the Smoffice.

When we got back, we ran inside and I to the elevator. It felt like time was frozen as we waited for the doors to close and for the elevator to start it's rise. When the doors opened on our floor, we had ran out and searched everywhere for the other Smosh members. When we finally found them, we tried to explain why we were so late, and they all just started randomly laughing.
S: "What's so funny?"
A: "Guys, it was a joke. We just wanted to see what your reactions would be, we didn't think that you'd actually come rushing back to the Smoffice."
Courtney gets frustrated and walks out of the room. When she's out of the room, I turn back to everyone else.
S: "I was about to ask her out, but then we both got that stupid text and had to leave the frozen yogurt place before I could actually do it."
A: "I'm sorry man, if I'd known that you were gonna ask her out, I would've never done that."
I: "Yeah me too, I feel really bad now."

S: "Hey guys, this might sound weird, but do you know about someone named Tyler who was in fifth grade with Courtney?"
O: "I do, she said that he was some weird kid who always followed her around and had a major crush on her. Why?"
S: "When we were eating our frozen yogurt, this random guy called out Courtney's name and said that they were in fifth grade together. She said that she remembered him faintly and was uneasy in his presence. He kept trying to talk to her and completely ignored me, he finally left when Courtney told him that we were on a date. Which we weren't, well not technically."
N: "He sounds pretty weird, we might have to keep an eye out for him."
S: "Oh yeah and one more thing, he said that he would call her later. Which makes this guy a huge creep since there's no way that she would give him her number."
K: "What does he look like?"
S: "He's average height and has black hair and is disgustingly pale."
N: "We need to make sure that we keep anyone with that description far away form Courtney. Agree?"
Everyone: "Agreed."

After this, I feel more relaxed and go off to find Courtney.