Chapter 11

*Courtney's POV*
After the person yelled, I jumped and could see fear cross Tyler's eyes, but I still couldn't pull away from him. Tyler finally breaks the horrible kiss, and gives who ever yelled a fearful smirk before taking off. I turn to see Shayne starting to chase Tyler. I couldn't help but cry at this point. I sat down in the corner of the office and let the tears flood out of me. 

Shayne finally returns to the office after chasing Tyler.
S: "COURTNEY, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"
I tried to talk to him in between my sobs, but I could barely talk.
C: "Ss...Shayne, it's not...like that."
S: "I don't believe you, and to think that I thought that you were the one. And I was going to tell you that I really like you, but I guess it's meaningless now."
This is what broke my heart. I start to cry even harder because the person I like just told me that everything we could possibly be is meaningless.
C: "Sss...Shayne......no."
I tried to tell him the truth, but I couldn't say anything because of how hard I was crying. I desperately wanted to tell him it's not what it looked like, but he just walked away from me. He may not have realized it, but him walking away from me shattered my heart.

I was there crying for what felt like hours until Keith and Noah walked into the office.
K: "Courtney, are you okay?"
N: "What's wrong with you?"
C: "Get......Olivia...please."
K: "You got it."
N: "Of course."
They both ran out of the room and I could hear them calling for Olivia. Once they returned with her, she saw my current state and said that she was taking me to the bathroom.

She let me wash my face and cool down before asking me about what happened.
O: "What happened?"
C: "Tyler and Shayne."
O: "I'm going to need more than that to make you feel better.
C: "Okay."
I start to tell her about what happened when it was only me and Shayne in the room. I also told her about how me and Shayne almost kissed.
O: "So I was right, something really did happen in there."
C: "Well, yes and no."
I then tell her about what happened with Tyler and Shayne after we finished shooting.
O: "Wait, so Tyler kissed you and wouldn't let you pull away, and Shayne walked in at the wrong time?"
Hearing Olivia sum it up made me break again.
C: "Yeah."
O: "And now Shayne blames you for all of this?"
Tears started rolling down my cheeks, and Olivia wiped them away with a paper towel.
C: "Yeah."
O: "Where is he? I'm gonna set him straight for what he did."
C: "Olivia...no."
O: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that I would explain to him what happened. Is that okay with you?"
I didn't say anything and just nodded my head. She gave me one last hug before leaving me alone to freshen up while she went to  look for Shayne.