12

it ended up to be shorter than i planned, but i wanted to post before i go to london,

I AM GOING TO SEE TØP TODAY M8 LIKE OMG SOS

anyway, have fun

>.<

dan looks to his side to see that chris has vanished, most likely being in the middle of the crowd with some random stranger, making out madly with whoever it is. dan doesn't care, though, chris does it every time and if his mind just wasn't caught up in someone else, he would of have been too.

"surprise me, just don't make it too strong," the voice beside him says, grabbing dan's attention as if he had to look at the person, and he did. his curly hair was everywhere, as if he had just got laid, and when the guy looks at him, his tired eyes pop out surprised. "you are dan howell!"

"oh, you know me?" he has a hope it's not because of his youtube channel, but because of some mutual friend of him, just so he could actually do something with him, as he is pretty cute. "what's your name, then?"

"pj, i-" dan gasps, not intentionally, but how couldn't he? he remembers pj as if he was the queen, how could he forget him? his biggest question is, what about phil? "oh, that's right, you know about me,"

and as if it was rigged, the fire alarm goes off, stopping dan from asking. they stand up, annoyed as ever, and let their feet take them out of the building and over to the parking lot. even though there are a lot of people going out at the same time, pj seems to keep close to dan, knowing that phil will try to find him after getting out of the building.

and if phil finds pj, he'll find dan.

and if phil finds dan, who knows what will happen?

>.<

[QOTP; what made this week a good one? think positive!

AOTP; the fact that i'm seeing tøp and that i have felt a lot better lately!]