37

wow mates, no updates in a few weeks and you all disappears and become inactive readers, i guess it's karma

>.<

"hmp, you were the one leaving before i even woke up," phil points out, pushing away the bowl of cereal that dan put in front of him. phil hasn't eaten much the last weeks, and it's making dan go insane.

"hmp, i am pretty sure you are the one being out till midnight every day," dan mocks phil's tone, already annoyed with the guy in front of him, even though he doesn't want it to be like this. "i told you to just leave me alone until you've decided to apologise!"

"you were the one pushing food down my throat!"

"you are the one starving yourself!"

"you are the one accusing me for something so stupid! don't you understand the term, full?"

"you can't be full without eating anything, phil! out of everyone in this world, you should know that!"

"you should know me good enough to understand that i'm not starving myself!"

"you need to stop being so selfish, phil! there are other people in the world that would kill for your life, you know?"

"great, just, great. maybe i should give them my life, then, huh? maybe i should just stop, well, breathing!"

"come on, phil! stop that, that, bullshît of yours! you have to simply, move on,"

"move on? how am i supposed to do that when i don't have anyone to support me, huh?"

"i am here to support you, phil! you just won't let me!"

"you need to shut your smart little mouth of yours, okay? i am tired of this," phil sighs, drying away the tears that have fallen through their fight. he doesn't need this, he needs dan. but phil believes in faith, and if this is what's supposed to happen, he has to accept it.

"you are supposed to be the one," dan says silently, drying away his own tears.

"so are you, dan."

>.<

[QOTP; where do you live?]