26

watch out for the bombs, seems like there are a lot of them falling in this book ://

>.<

dan has never been more worried, and he means it, never. he is tapping nervously on his phone as he stands with the exit of the bus, ready to run out of the bus straight after it has stopped. he is on the verge of tears, scared of what phil can do to himself whilst being alone. he wants him to stay safe, he needs him to stay safe.

and as the door opens, he doesn't even bother to thank the driver, he runs down the street towards his flat, soon, their flat. his left hand is gripping his phone, and his right hand is gripping the keys, knowing that phil locks the flat whilst being alone. but, after running up hundreds of stairs, he reaches the flat, the door opened.

"phil!" dan yells, stopping in his tracks to check if he gets an answer. instead, he hears sobbing, which takes him to the room they are now sharing. he opens the door, his gaze landing on phil's weak body in the bed. "phil,"

"d-dan," phil sobs, making place for dan beside him. dan crawl under the duvet, wrapping his arms around his frame and brings him closer. dan lets phil calm down before then asking what is happening, knowing that there must be something horrific by phil's response. "h-he is gone,"

"who is gone, phil? please, tell me,"

"p-p-pj, h-he is dead," phil manages to get out, shocking dan with the horrific news. "h-he killed himself, he was suicidal, and i didn't even know,"

dan knew pj left to make up with his parents, hoping they would forgive him. he isn't angry at pj, not at all, pj messaged him with an explanation, telling him that he kissed him in front of phil, for him.

he needed phil to see them kiss, because then phil would absolutely hate pj, so then he could leave without hurting phil. that was the plan, but stuff happened. also, dan thought he meant it as in leaving the town, not the world. pj also explained days later that he had told phil that it was all dan's fault, but that he would use it for good. and he did, pj was one of the reason why they got back together again.

also, without pj, phil would of have been in the conversion camp for the months he was supposed to, and he wouldn't of have been able to be here with dan anyway.

"i'm so sorry, phil," dan says, kissing phil's temple as he lets a few tears slip. he didn't want this to happen, he didn't need this to happen. he has other things to care about, and doesn't want a depressed phil. of course, he will take care of him, but he was supposed to tell him about it today. he was supposed to share the news today, and he can't. "it's alright, we'll be alright,"

dan speaks, not knowing if it's true. dan didn't go to work today as he was supposed to, he was surprised with a call from the hospital, telling him to come down as soon as possible. how much he wished it was a family member who just fractured their arm, or just got in a small accident that no one would be affected by, the harmless accidents. no, it wasn't anything like that, because dan?

he got his mother's genes, ad his mother? well, she was the most unluckiest person you could find. how his mother died, may be how dan dies. dan, well,

he has cancer.

>.<

[QOTP; should i even ask about how you are feeling?

AOTP; by the way, i know some people will say that no one is this unlucky and that this couldn't happen in real life, but that is not true. i am making this happen for the book's sake, and i think this will lead the story the right way for this book.]