35

1) thank you for 100k reads on blue dots, you are all amazing and i am sososo thankful for everything

2) for everyone thinking dan having cancer is irrelevant to the story line, you are now getting answers and hopefully will understand more when it comes to the future ending of this story ++
nothing i put into this story is irrelevant, it is done and put into the story for a reason

3) and this is an important one, remember that this is a PHAN fiction, but PHAN doesn't always mean happy endings where they adopt children and get married ++, PHAN has more of a meaning than just relationship darlin'

4) the last 10 chapters in this book won't be THAT eventful, but i will try my best to entertain you with my dark imagination of a brain thanks

it's not that long sorry lads

>.<

dan ignores the sleeping body beside him as he gets up, ready for another day. he doesn't know how he even bothers to do this, but he knows why. the only reason he goes to his appointments is that if he dies, he will leave phil alone. and, he has not planned to make phil's life more, well, shit.

he sighs as he looks at himself in the mirror, seeing his eyes being smaller than usual, he hasn't been getting good sleep in ages. he needs a good night sleep, but he can't whilst knowing that phil is angry at him. he knows that the fight was stupid, and that he shouldn't of have yelled, but he is finding phil's behaviour unfair.

after 15 minutes of getting ready, he slips out of their flat silently, making sure not to wake phil up. and with his luck, his bus leaves right in front of his eyes, meaning that he has to wait 15 minutes for his other bus. he curses under his breath, knowing he will at least be ten minutes late.

he moved to brighton for one simple reason, his treatment. he didn't know phil actually moved to brighton, it wasn't for his career, it wasn't because of his father living there either, it's all because of his treatment. he didn't want to be treated first, which meant that the cancer would kill him just like it killed his mom, but then it all got turned around.

he doesn't know from where, but he got an anonymous donation signed with do it for phil, love. also, i'm sorry for making such a mess for you, and for giving up on you when you needed it the most. wish you the best x. he yet has to understand where it's from, he has no idea at all. he has asked his dad, and he has told him that he hasn't sent an donation, as he would give him money anyway.

what dan doesn't know is that the money is from phil's grandma, and that dan's father knows it's her. phil's grandma has felt so bad for just giving up on dan and adrian after their mother died, and for sending phil away like that. she knew she had to do something for him, and that was the least she could do.

so now, he is going to his fifth chemotherapy treatment, getting ready for the big surgery. he is so scared that he won't survive, and that he will leave phil alone in the scary world of theirs, and that is the last thing he wants to do. but, he believes that you die when you're supposed to and have done everything you can for the world, even though that may not fit for everyone.

all he knows is that he has felt love, hatred, sadness and happiness. he has felt, and that is all that matters. he has made a change, and done something in this world, and if he had to go, he has to go.

the only reason he would want to survive, and the one who changed his mind and made him take the treatment, is phil.

>.<

[QOTP; favourite quote?]

goodnight x