32

>.<

"how we are here again, phil? you really need to stop, this will only drag you down,"

"it won't, i need this, need to keep my head on what i should do," phil speaks slowly, now laying down in front of the stone as he looks at the blue sky, "i know what i am doing, okay?"

"you still haven't said it loud, i know i'm dead but i haven't turned into some kind of magician who can read minds," pj points out. or, pj is only phil's mind made into a figure, which phil wants to be pj. "come on, if you're so confident about it, tell me,"

"you want me to say it out loud?" phil questions, raising his head up a little to see pj nod. "well, you know the bridge around the corner? i will jump, you know, the classic way of killing yourself,"

"don't do it, phil, you will regret it,"

"you did it,"

"don't you think i regret it?"

"doesn't look like it,"

"i'm not real, phil!"

phil winces and his eyes are now closed, everything around him feeling blurry. he must somehow be able to make pj real, right? phil sits up, slowly opening his eyes to see nothing but other gravestones. and soon, he may be one of them.

>.<

[QOTP; who is/are your favorite youtuber(s)?

AOTP; i think joe sugg and caspar lee come first, and then danisnotonfire, amazingphil, jacksepticeye, pewdiepie, markiplier, maynard's ++]