HAPPY NEW YEAR

time written;
31/12/16 - 8:12 pm to 10:31 pm

this is not a chapter, wHAT A SHOCK THAT MUST OF HAVE BEEN !!!

i didn't say merry christmas, so late merry christmas!!!!. but then, why i'm writing this;

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎉

i am celebrating it in england, and how disappointed i am of the celebration! my host family is not celebrating at all, nor are my friends going to do stuff, so i am now sitting in the lounge alone, writing this to make me feel less alone.

i really hope you are going to have an amazing evening/night, and more important, an amazing year! because m8, i don't know if you noticed, but we are currently in the last day of 2016, and some of you are already in 2017!

i haven't had the best year, i've had to go through a lot that i shouldn't of have, but i've been lucky enough to travel to england for an exchange year, and will spend more or less than half of 2017 here as well.

and here i had to stop writing because of dinner, wow. but 82882 kg later;

i am watching the returned on netflix right now, and my host family is in bed. i will be 'celebrating' alone this year, which is totally different from what i usually do. i'm so alone, lads, and i really hope you are having it different.

i wish you all a happy new year, and that you will have an amazing year, just like you all deserve.

[this is pretty heavy, so you can stop here if you want. also, some of you will probably find it pointless]

and so, my new years resolutions;
- stop cutting
- find some people that actually like me
- become happy somehow
- die

QOTP;
what are your new years resolutions?