30

>.<

"how long has it been, hun?"

the rain continues to hit the ground, but he has no cares in the world. why would he? the rain represents the tears he can't spill, but should. he has cried too much that they can't bare to continue, they are exhausted. the boy in front of him is now pale, he doesn't know why, he knows he is in his mind, so why did he make him pale?

"you need to stop, phil," the boy speaks as he shifts a little, getting a better look at the tired figure sitting in front of his grave. phil looks to his side to see the grey cold stone with his name, a tear finally falling. "the tears aren't worth it,"

"they fûcking are!" he yells, drying away his tears with his sleeves. he is wearing his adventure time hoodie, the yellow one, the one he always was so jealous about. "i am losing everyone and everything i have, just wait for it, soon dan will have to leave me too,"

"don't jinx it,"

"can't jinx it when it's already a fact," phil angrily says, still remembering the message he was supposed to leave for dan. "he has cancer, and he still hasn't told me,"

"how do you know?"

"his doctor called dan whilst he was in the shower, i took the phone for him as he had just jumped in," he pauses, sniffing with his eyes closed before continuing again, "he rang to remind him about his appointment,"

"what appointment?"

"for his second chemotherapy,"

"oh, so everything is actually falling apart," he says, looking into phil's eyes, "but that doesn't mean he'll die, he is a strong one, phil! he will fight through it, and he will make you the happiest guy on earth, and you will m-"

"stop it, you know it won't happen," phil says with a sob, bringing his knees up to his face. "i've already planned everything, okay? i won't do it yet, i want to spend more time with dan first, and then i'll do it. i don't have enough energy to keep doing this,"

"this?"

"living," phil breaths, getting up from his spot and brushes off the dirt on his pants. "bye, pj, i'll be back soon,"

he whispers a sweet goodbye as he looks at the boy walking away from him, his adventure time hoodie hanging on him like he was a stick. phil knows what's waiting for him back in their flat, dan has been to his second chemotherapy appointment today and he will most likely be tired. only if he could turn back time so he could enjoy the happy moments they've had more, only if he could of have stayed happy for once.

>.<

[QOTP; m8s 15 chapters left who's ready]