22

this is actually iMPORTANT;
okay so italics are flashbacks, gr8 thanks

btw; i've ben waiting for ages to write a part like this and as i finally can, iT'LL BE LIT M8

>.<

phil awakes with a horrible headache, not knowing where he is at this point. his eyes are glistered together as if they don't want him to see anything, as if they are protecting him from the world, and from what he is about to see. but, after a couple of minutes, they open. he doesn't recognize the room, he is extremely sure he hasn't been there before, but one exact thing catches his interest, and memories start to appear quickly as he smells his scent.

he's holding into dan's duvet.

he sighs as he looks around, still being extremely tired, noticing a glass with water, two painkillers laying beside it. oh, how cliche. he manages to stand up slowly, contemplating on just laying down again, and die slowly. but somehow, after five minutes, he has taken the painkillers and is on his way around the flat.

"hi, dan," he says as he walks into the kitchen, not caring about how the both of them are just wearing their boxers. if phil is right, dan saw him in less last night, so it wouldn't matter if he put on more clothes. as dan turns around, phil smiles, remembering how they met yesterday.

"so, you're actually here," dan speaks, sitting down beside the one and only lester, not daring to look at the boy. phil hums, taking another sip from his drink before turning to dan, seeing how he is ignoring phil's gaze. phil could almost see through the boy, seeing how hurt he actually is. "i-i'm sorry,"

"sorry? what are you sorry about?" phil knows what he's on about, but he shouldn't be on about it. he has seen through pj, he knows it wasn't only dan's fault, he isn't stupid. phil has done a lot worse to dan, "you have nothing to be sorry about, no worries,"

"i just feel horrible, that's it,"

"but don't, okay? we have both done wrong, so let us put that behind, okay?"

"so, how did you sleep?" phil shrugs, walking over to the fridge, about to see if he has something they could eat. however, dan stops him from grabbing anything with placing his hand over phil's, closing the door slowly. "let me treat you to something, yea?"

"let me guess, cereal?"

"may i apply that it is a bowl of loving cereal, mmk?" phil shakes his head with a chuckle, but sits down on the counter as dan starts to prepare their "loving bowls of cereal".

"where did this whole forgiveness thing come from? i really thought i saw the last of you, phil," dan speaks, his fingers intertwined with phil's as they walk towards dan's apartment. "you were really angry when you left,"

"i was angry, yes; but do you have any idea how much i've missed you since i left you two years ago?" dan shakes his head, still focusing on their hands swaying together. "well, i missed you a lot, and i can promise you that it isn't the alcohol talking. also, may i repeat, i left you alone when i should of have stayed back with you, and built a life with you,"

"you couldn't do anything with your grandma being homophobic, phil," dan speaks, clearing his throat as he walks a little closer to phil, about to speak again. "also, after mum-eh-died, my dad helped me when it came to money, and i had adrian, so i wasn't completely alone,"

"how's adrian?"

"he lives with our aunt, and is supported by our dad when it comes to money, so he is all fine now. still a little shaken, but he's okay,"

"and you?"

"you mean right now, or before?" phil shrugs, looking at dan as they walk. dan smiles and looks over at him, letting their gazes meet, "right now, i'm doing amazing, incredible,"

"and before?"

"well, better after i started youtube, and after the kissing thing with pj? never have i wanted to kill myself more,"

"you actually wanted to kill yourself?"

"when don't i?"

"just sit down and eat your cereal, you dork," dan speaks, putting their bowls down on the table. phil shakes his head, keeping his bum on the counter, smirking slightly. "do i have to make you sit down?"

"maybe?" dan shakes his head, not playing his game, and sits down on his chair with a playful smirk. "come one, dan, i like being carried, remember?"

"do i have to carry you in bed, young man?" dan jokes, playing with phil's hair as he hums on a christmas song. phil nods in dan's chest, tightening his grip around dan's torso. "literally, we have been cuddling for about two hours, isn't it time to go to bed?"

"mm, no?" phil says, kissing dan's bare chest, and continues upwards, but stops right before he reaches his mouth. "i believe that sleeping would be boring, also, i don't want this moment to end,"

"who said that we are going to sleep?"

and so much more happened that night, but not everything is to be shared,

"tell me, dan," dan looks up from his phone, finding phil's curious gaze being on him. "what does this make us? i know i am a guy who goes fast forwards, but i don't know about you,"

"well, phil, i believe that you can call us what ever you want, but first," dan lets go of his spoon, and gives phil all of his attention. "the more important thing is, you still haven't taken me out on that date,"

and phil smiles, "well, we can't have that stay a fact for much longer, can we?"

"i believe not, lester," dan smiles, "i believe not."

>.<

[QOTP; so m8 would u hate me if i just ended the book right here, or?

AOTP; *insert smirk here*