31

'blue dots' is only 10k away from 100k like what

>.<

"hello love, you alright?" dan speaks, pulling phil into a tight embrace straight away as he comes home. phil nods into his shoulder, closing his eyes as he takes in dan's familiar scent. "would you like Chinese for dinner?"

"yes," phil smiles, pushing all of his thought behind as he pushes dan behind over to their couch, falling upon him with a chuckle. phil knows how to hide his feelings with pushing another feeling forwards, and right now, he shows his feelings for dan. "i love you,"

"you sure you're alright?" dan asks, knowing that something must be up by how read his eyes are. phil nods with furrowed brows, not knowing why he would ask that, does dan know him better than he thought? "i love you too, love,"

"can we just sleep here for a while, i am so tired," phil says, letting dan intertwine their fingers together as dan's other hand is running through phil's hair. dan hums lightly, kissing phil's temple before yawning. phil was right, dan was exhausted. "what are we doing tomorrow?"

"whatever you want, love," dan says, trying everything he can not to fall asleep. phil pulls up his phone sneakily and takes a picture of the two of them, giggling lightly at dan's ruffled hair. "why do you always take such ugly pictures of me,"

"you are very much adorable on every single picture i've taken of you, and this one is one of them," phil says, pulling up dan's contact and sends him the picture with a smile, "you should save it, it's important,"

"important?"

"yes, more important than you think," phil speaks, putting his phone away as he closes his eyes. he brings himself closer to dan, hearing dan's heart beating slowly, "see you in a couple of hours,"

"sleep well, love," dan speaks, closing his eyes once again and let sleep capture him without any hesitation. and they both fall asleep, no worries keeping them awake. no worries about the future, nor death. but, the reason to that is the simple fact that only one of them, only one,

have a future.

>.<

[QOTP; you excited for christmas? what are you going to do?]