PART TWO Q&A ANSWERS

1. can you give a hint as to what althea's reaction to murphy coming back will be?? I'm super excited for malthea to see each other again! isaacbaehey

I'm a little late with these questions, so you've probably read the reunion chapter by now. Her reaction isn't what you'd expect it to be, but it suits her and is very telling of her own opinion of herself.

2. are murphy n althea going to be the same way they were at the beginning? or will their relationship have changed? laheys

This is a very interesting question, but yes, their relationship will be different to how it was in part one. In part one, Althea wasn't so sure of herself and what she wanted from the world but know she knows and she isn't going to sit back whilst others take the lead anymore. She's definitely going to do more to try and stop murphy from doing stupid shit than just asking for promises. There's also going to be differences in the way he is with her, but lets leave the reason why for your next question, hey?

3. will murphy find out about booty time with bellamy? laheys anglosaxons

Yes. In fact, he will very soon and it's going to impact their relationship in terms of trust a lot.

4. will we see interactions between althea and jaya? glennlusional

Of course! I wouldn't add Jaya in if she wasn't important to Althea's storyline because, as much as I already love Jaya, she is a side character. However, their interactions and her chapters are very crucial to how the first book will end for Althea.

5. will there be smut tho? -asmyskinburns toxicates

maybe....

6. im really curious to how althea would react to finn's death toxicates

I think you can already guess so I'm not spoiling it when I say she's going to be heartbroken, but by that time she will have developed so much beyond the girl you met chapter one. That girl wasn't anywhere near as strong as she is now.

7...also i'm looking forward to more althea and bellamy moments toxicates

There might not be as many obvious ones for a while, but they're coming...

8. how will bellamy react to murphy's return? anglosaxons

I mean, in the show he wants to kill him so yeah, but in terms of how he feels about Murphy's return in terms of how he is with Althea I think he's going to be a little disheartened by it because he does care about her, even if he doesn't love her. He wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her.

I know i'm late, but it's finally here! I combined some of the questions which were similar to avoid repetition, but here are the answers!