2: THREE

T H R E E

T H R E E

Lilla had found herself in the guard when she was young. One of the youngest to ever join and one of the quickest to climb the ranks, finding herself one of the guards Kane trusted the most to carry out his commands.

Where others tended to hesitate, Lilla excelled. Her need to succeed overcoming any reservations she had about his methods and ideologies.

So, she was alongside him as he pulled a delinquent to his feet, asking him questions as the two of them helped him walk out of the drop ship.

"It was awful. There was hundreds of them and if it wasn't for Raven uhh- I don't know what happened," The delinquent, now identified as John Murphy trailed off as he caught sight of the Blake brother. "Bellamy. You're- you're alive."

Almost to Lilla's amusement, Bellamy saw red and charged at the injured boy, tackling him to the ground, sitting on his chest as he punched him.

"You murdering son of a bitch!" He yelled, furious, seething the words through his teeth.

Without a word, she unclicked the stun baton from her belt and looked to Kane, eyebrows raised. All she needed to see was his nod before she flicked it on, electricity surging as she dug it onto Bellamy's side.

His body jolted, crying out as he rolled off Murphy, lying in the dirt next to him.

"Place him under arrest," Kane ordered.

Lilla nodded, immediately squatting down to restrain Bellamy. He tried to wriggle away from her.

"It'll be easier for the both of us if you just let this happen, Blake," Lilla said lowly, keeping her voice from reaching Kane's ears.

Bellamy just glared at her, but stopped struggling, letting Lilla yank him to his feet.

Kane didn't notice anything. He was distracted by Finn who said, "You don't understand. Murphy murdered two of our people. He shot another one. He tried to hang Bellamy." The list of crimes were mounting up against the injured boy, face covered in blood and dirt.

"I don't care," Kane told him sternly, his authoritative tone crystal clear and sharp with every single syllable. "You are not animals. There are rules. Laws. You are not in control here anymore."

It wasn't long after that they left the Dropship. Bellamy was reluctant to leave, but he had no choice. Escorted by Lilla and an unknown guard, he trudged all the way to the new camp, Camp Jaha. Everything Kane said rang in his mind, playing over.

The ignorance to the true condition of the ground was outstanding, but, no matter what he said, he was just a kid to Kane.

A kid who knew nothing; got lucky and survived.

-

Her fingers were quick as she rummaged through the boxes of supplies, constantly glancing over her shoulder for any unwanted presences.