PART ONE Q&A ANSWERS

Here are the answers to your questions following the end of Part One of Crow Girl

Here are the answers to your questions following the end of Part One of Crow Girl. These are pretty fun so I'll probably do one at the end of each part. Some of these questions actually really help me with the story too, so thank you so much!

1. Is Althea's respect towards Bellamy gonna disappear? : visionscarlet

She did partially lose respect for him following him allowing Murphy being hung, but after the ordeal with trying to save Charlotte and seeing how much he actually cared about saving Charlotte she regained some of that respect.

I honestly think that she now has more respect for him than ever before because she really cared and wanted to help Charlotte too, so seeing Bellamy having the same care she warmed up to him a little more again. However, that doesn't mean she's forgotten what he did to Murphy.

2. What are Althea's biggest fears? : hedabarnes

Her biggest fear has to be dying alone. She's seen so much death and she just couldn't imagine being alone when it's her time.

She is also afraid of losing people. She never wants people around her to die, even if she doesn't know them very well. She doesn't want people to feel pain or to die when they could have been saved like her father.

3. Is the relationship between althea and Octavia going to continue to flourish? they're my brotp : aggronite

Their relationship will 100% continue to flourish. I really like them as a good friendship and I feel like they'll be really close and develop together.

4. Any more friendships on the horizon for her? : aggronite

There definitely is. I want her and Finn to be brotp because Finn is my smol bean and also I feel like her and Bellamy would grow closer after they both expressed a need to save Charlotte from Murphy. It showed him she wasn't just Murphy's girl, that she actually had her own mind and could make her own choices and not just follow him. He was surprised.

5. How will she be without Murphy around? Colder and quieter? : voidliars

Althea will find it hard without Murphy. She won't be colder and quieter, but she definitely will show a change. I won't disclose how she changes because it'll be nicer if you get to see it throughout part two, but she definitely will not hide away.

6. Is Althea gonna be okay without him? : gaygrounders

I feel like she will be okay without him. Obviously, she's going to be upset and a little bit down and she's going to miss him, but she doesn't really have time to hide away from the world to cry about it. She just has to deal with it, take it on the chin because she needs to survive.

7. Is Althea gonna miss Murphy? : gaygrounders

Very much! She's going to miss their hugs and him looking after her.

8. I would like to know when Malthea's wedding is and if I'm invited : meertje1000

I think Murphy would be terrified if you told him he was getting married. Althea would be over the moon because she just wants to be loved and would absolutely adore the process of getting ready for a wedding and ugh she's just such a smol bean.

9. I would like to know something about her past because it seems like something happened to her before and it's left her shattered. : crowIeys

She grew up pretty normal, until she started seeing the deaths in her dreams. It got worse as she aged. By the time she was about 15 they got worse and she saw her father's death. She told her mother, but the nightmare wasn't clear enough to even attempt to save him. She was 15 when her father fell sick.

Abby Griffin was the doctor who was supposed to save him, she thought she would but there were laws which prevented her from doing so. Althea's mother was upset and angry, she attempted to kill Abby and when Althea tried to stop it she was accused of assisting the attempted murder.

Eventually, after being locked away, being orphaned as her mother was floated for trying to kill Abby and just over two years of being locked in a cell with nightmares every time she slept, she shattered. It left her broken, sadly.