❤ Chapter 4 ❤

*Ryan's POV*

So there we were, in the karaoke room and Justin and I were doing a singing duel to see whose ass us going to be kicked like a toad.

Justin: Ready?

Ryan: Ever ready!

YN: *sigh*

Justin chose a song and I noticed that there was an evil grin on his face.

Justin: How about we sing 'What Goes Around Comes Around' by Justin Timberlake together?

Ryan: Fine.

So we're gonna sing a duet together, man to man (not that way) and YN kept giggling. Gosh, her giggles were cute. AGAIN not THAT WAY but really, YN's giggles were so adorable, I could have just pinched her cheeks by now.

Justin started singing the first part of the song and soon, it was my turn. I looked at Justin and he stared at me like as if he had just seen a ghost. Am I really that bad in singing? We continued singing our parts and soon, the song had ended.

YN was clapping really loudly and cheered for the both of us. I bet she's clapping for me in sarcasm.

YN: You both sang well.

Justin: Thanks!

Ryan: So who's the winner?

YN: The winner is...

I knew it was going to be Justin anyway.

YN: Justin!

Justin: Oh hell yeah!

Ryan: Argh *rolls eyes*

Justin: I just kicked your ass, bro!

YN: But don't get me wrong. Ryan can sing very well too. It's just that he can't really hit the high tone like how Justin can.

Ryan: Oh yeah!

To be honest, I felt really happy at YN's conpliment, probably too happy because I didn't notice that I was doing the happy dance until I noticed that Justin was recording me. YN just kept laughing while watching me dance like nobody else was around. I ignored them and immediately attacked YN with a hug. Of course she hugged back.

Ryan: Thank you so much for your compliment, YN. I never knew anyone would actually like it when I sing.

YN: I think they're deaf if didn't.

Justin: Hey! I'm not deaf!

Justin pouted while YN and I laughed our heads off. I hugged YN again ever so tightly like I have never hugged someone before.

YN: Ry- I- I can't- breathe-

I immediately let go of YN and apologized.

Ryan: Are you okay?

YN: Yeah I'm fine *giggles*

We continued singing karaoke and having a whale of time with each other. Minutes ticked by and we didn't even notice that it was already 6 in the evening.

??? : Justin?

Suddenly, Justin's mom came into the room and smiled at all three of us.

Justin: Hi, mom. What's up?

Pattie: I'm cooking dinner now. Do your friends wanna stay here and eat dinner too?

Justin looked at me and YN and we both nodded our heads.

Pattie: Great! At least we can get to know each other better at dinner. If you need anything, I'll be at the kitchen okay?

Justin: Okay, mom.