❤ Chapter 30 ❤

*YN's POV*

We were glaring at each other for who knows how long. It looks like as if we are in a glaring competition right now, but I would certainly win. Maybe.

"Errr okay... Let's get recording, shall we?" Selena's manager tried to break the awkwardness. (Does anyone know what her manager's name is?)

Selena and I didn't our eye contact, that is until Justin pulled her away and Ryan pulled me away. Ryan wanted to accompany me to the studio and I think it was a good thing because if he wasn't here right now, I would have clawed that bitch like an animal.

"I said I don't wanna sing with her!" Selena whined. Justin tried to calm her down but she kept whining irritatingly. I just rolled my eyes.

"Bitch please, the more you whine, the longer you have to deal with this shit. So why don't you just shut the fuck up and cooperate so that we can get this duet over and done with! It's not like as if I wanted to be here in the first place!" I yelled. I looked at everyone around me and they just stared at me, wide-eyed. I know I'm awesome.

Though she was reluctant, she just groaned and we sang the song called 'Who Says'. To be honest, we kept glaring at each other the whole time while singing. After the recording has been done, we left the recording room, more like shoving each other and trying to hold ourselves from giving each other a black eye.

Seems to me that we weren't the only ones who wanted to scratch each other like crazy, because Justin and Ryan were clenching their fists while glaring at each other. Seriously, if glaring could kill, they both would have been dead by now.

"Justin, baby," Selena interrupted them. Justin turned around to face her and smiled. Ryan, on the other hand, smiled at me and hugged me tightly. "How do you think we did, Ryan?" I asked sweetly, stuffing my head into his chest.

"You girls did great, babe," Ryan replied. Yeah, like as if you were busy watching us just now, I thought. I gave him a peck on the cheek and said my goodbye to Justin (definitely not Selena) before pulling Ryan by the hand and bringing him to the park.

Sorry for being cliche but I just needed time to clear my mind. Time has been passing by so quickly that I could have sworn I thought the party was held at Usher's house just LAST NIGHT. I sat on the swing and I pushed myself of the ground with Ryan sitting at the swing next to me.

One year ago, Ryan, Justin, Chaz and I flew all the way from Stratford to Atlanta for a celebration since Justin's first album got into the top ten iTunes charts. On our last night in Atlanta, we went to a party in Usher's house and we were busy having fun when I found out that Justin was missing. So I decided to search for him but then, Ryan shoved me to a corner and he kissed me. What did I do?

I kissed him back. I didn't know what caused me to do so but I regretted kissing him back. It was a huge mistake that I didn't have control of.

Immediately after that, I drank a few cups of alcohol until Ryan carried me to a room. I saw Justin in that room, calling out my name but I had this feeling that he was cheating on me with Selena so I rolled my eyes and kissed Ryan. After that, all I could hear was sobbing and shouting. But when I regained back my consciousness, the last image that haunted me was Justin kissing Selena and he seemed to enjoy it.

"YN, babe?" Ryan snapped me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and sighed, "Why did you kiss me in the first place?"

"Because I have liked you since the first moment I laid my eyes on you in elementary school. But what broke my heart was when you and Justin got together and from there, I finally realised that I actually love you. I tried so hard to get you but you would always go for Justin, so I thought I could change everything by kissing you," he explained slowly and nervously. I was appalled at his explanation but, you can't blame me for getting with him.