❤ Chapter 29 ❤

*YN's POV*

After that kiss we first shared with each other, I felt guilty and bad for kissing Ryan behind Justin's back.

"Don't worry, babe. Justin won't find out," Ryan assured me like as if he could read my mind. I sighed but before I could say anything, Ryan kissed me again.

This is all wrong, YN.

"I love you so much, YN. Now, I can finally call you mine," he whispered in my ear. I shuddered but my hand got pulled by him and we went to the drinking corner.

Suddenly, a guy approached me with a cup of beer in his hand. He offered me, "Want one? And by the way, I didn't get your name just now."

"Pfft, my name is YN. And hello to you too, Zayn," I rolled my eyes, "Nah, I'm cool. Besides, I'm too young to be drinking." Ryan intruded into our conversation and grabbed the cup from him before handing it to me. "Drink, and have fun. We rarely enjoy parties like this back in Atlanta."

I was reluctant at first but finally gave in. I took the cup from him and drank a sip. After tasting it, I gulped down the liquid and finished the cup, only to be cheered by a crowd of drunk people older than me. I blushed but Ryan kissed my cheek, making me smile.

"Gimme more, Zayn," I begged, not feeling the alcohol kicking in yet. I need to feel the pleasure, the excitement, the drunkenness. After I drank a couple more cups of beer, I felt dizzy and everything around me became blur.

"Ryan... baby? Where are youuu...?" I couldn't stand up properly and I fell but I felt someone catch me. "I will catch you if you fall, YN," Ryan carried me bridal style and I unconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Aren't ya gonna driiiink?" I asked. Ryan ignored me while he carried me somewhere. I was too drunk to notice where we are heading to until I heard a gasp.

"YN!"

*Justin's POV*

"Think that I'm still in jail huh?" Caitlin smirked evilly. I felt like spitting at her after what she has done to Ryan and my love, YN. I was still shocked though-How on earth did she get out of jail?

"With the help of my good friend of course," Caitlin answered me like as if she could read the question in my mind. She called out for someone and I was shocked to see Selena walking into the room. Now I'm starting to remember what exactly happened.

"Selena..." I muttered under my breath. "I love you too, cutipie," Selena said, smiling innocently. I glared at her but she just gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Well well well, Bieber. Now that I have finally gotcha, what's left is to make you mine," she sat on my lap, facing me. I tried to move away but since my legs were tied, I couldn't move. "If it weren't for Caitlin, my childhood best friend, I wouldn't have gotten you in my hands." Selena said seductively, tracing a finger down my chest.

"Don't touch me, woman!" I hissed at her, causing her to jerk. Suddenly, I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. Realisation hit me that I just got punched by Caitlin. That bitch. I thought she was a good friend of mine!

"Now there, how about you just sit back and relax while I... hm... give you the pleasure and you won't get hurt," Selena whispered into my ear, sending a chill running down my spine. "Get away from me. I have a girlfriend whom I love so dearly so don't bother trying to make me yours."

"Oh really? Let's see about that."

Immediately after that, Ryan came in with YN in his arms. She looks and sounds drunk. I gasped.

"YN!" I yelled. "Don't hurt her!" I struggled to get out of this chair but then, I felt another punch on the jaw.

"Shut up, idiot!" Caitlin hissed. "No, I won't shut up! YN, babe, are you okay?" I asked with worry in my voice. YN just looked at me and rolled her eyes before planting her soft lips on Ryan's.