❤ Chapter 7 ❤

*YN's POV*

YN: Justin? How do I look? I just bought them and I know they look ugly but-

Justin: You look beautiful, YN. And not to mention really hot too *winks*

Ryan: Yeah, you look sexyyy

YN: Aww guys, stop flattering around.

Ryan & Justin: But we aren't!

YN: Whatever. Let's go swimming, shall we?

Ryan & Justin: Yeah!

YN: Last one to reach the pool is has to swim naked!

In just a split second, all three of us raced down the stairs to the pool and fortunately, I was first so I didn't have to swim naked in the pool. I bet Justin and Ryan will keep staring at me if I did. I turned around to see Justin and Ryan smirking at me before the both of them slowly approach me. And BAM!

I'm in the pool right now -_-||

YN: Justin and Ryan.......

I was already clenching my jaws so hard but I tried to control myself.

Go and get revenge, YN.

I swam to the side, got up and lay on the floor while wearing my shades. Yep, I'm sunbathing right now or at least that's what they're thinking ;)

Ryan: YN? Are you mad at us?

Justin: Of course she's mad at us, you dumb ass!

Ryan: Oh... I'm sorry for pushing you into the pool, YN.

Justin: Me too. We're just having fun *shrug shoulders*

YN: Nah, it's okay, boys. Go and have fun.

I forced a fake smile to at least try to convince them.

Justin: You're faking that smile.

YN: Why do you care?

Justin: Because you're my sister.

YN: Whatever *rolls eyes*

Ryan: Let's swim together, okay? *let's out his hand*

YN: Fine.

Once I grabbee Ryan's hand, he pulled me up and helped me stand on my feet, I decided to take this chance to push him into the pool, followed by pushing Justin and in a few seconds, both of them were swimming for their lives.

Justin & Ryan: YNNNNNN!!! (basically, they are dragging your name)

YN: JUSTIIIIIIN! RYAAAAAAAN!

Ryan: Get back here, baby girl!

Justin: I'll get you soon, Shawty!

I laughed at the nicknames that they gave me. They are just so cute, aren't they?

YN: Your baby Shawty girl is coming into the pool.

I decided to tease them by shaking my butt while walking into the pool. I could have sworn I thought I saw Justin lick his lips and staring at me with that desperate look on his face. That's it...

I entered the pool and swam towards Justin who was staring at me for who knows how long. I traced my finger on his chest when suddenly, I could see a bulge appear from his swimming trunks. Oops, I think I just made Justin horny big time.

YN: Erm... Justin...

Justin: Oh shit, Jerry!!!

Ryan: Haha! I can't believe you still call him that!

Justin: Shut up, Ry. Oh man, how am I supposed to make this disappear?

YN: Nonono, just let him be, Justin.

I whispered into his ear in a sexy tone, sending him a chill running down his spine. I smirked.

Justin (mumbles): Oh man, you're making me want you more...

YN: What did you say?

Justin: Err... I said you're making me wanna stop swimming more...

YN: By making you wanting me more?

Justin: NO!

Ryan: *clears throat* Am I missing something out?

YN: Oh nothing. Let's continue swimming, shall we?

Ryan and Justin nodded their heads before we started splashing water at each other like little kids. We swam for two hours before Justin's mom came in.

Justin's mom: Hey, kids. Wanna eat dinner together?

Justin: Mom... we are not kids anymore. We're 12 this year.

Justin's mom: Oops sorry. Anyways, do you guys wanna eat dinner together?

YN: Sure, Miss Mallette.

Justin's mom: Miss Mallette? Haha don't call me that, sweetie. Just call me Pattie, I'm fine with it *smiles*

YN: Okay, Pattie *smiles*

Pattie: What about you, Ryan?

Ryan: Yep.

Pattie: Okay. I think you tweens should get changed. It's getting dark soon.

We nodded our heads before leaving the pool and getting changed to our casual clothes. Once we're done, I glancer at my watch and it was already 6.30pm. I bet my mom was getting worried about where I am and stuff so I decided to send her a text message saying that I'm at Justin's house and staying to eat dinner.

Pattie: Dinner's ready!

Justin, Ryan & YN: YAYYYY!

We screamed like little kids and took our seats at the dining table before wolfing down our food. Oh god, the food is so damn delicious.

YN: I love the food, Pattie. You're a great chef.

Pattie: Aww thanks, YN. Glad that you like my cooking!

YN: No, I LOVE it! *giggles*

Ryan and Justin nodded their heads sharply while eating our food. Unbelievably, in five minutes, all three of us had finished our food. Ryan and Justin had a little competition, to see who can burp the loudest. Of course, Ryan won since he was always the hungry one.

Justin: Do you guys wanna stay over?

YN: That'll be awesome! I'll text my mom.

Ryan: Me too.

In a split second, Ryan and I were already on our phones texting our parents about staying over at Justin's house for the night. It's so exciting because this is going to be the first sleepover that I have ever been too in my life. I hope my mom is okay with the fact that I'm sleeping over with boys. I waited for a text message from my mom when suddenly, my phone vibrated. I read the text message and noddes my head.

YN: My mom said yes! *squeals*

Ryan: And so did my dad!

Justin: Yayyy!

All three of us stood up and hugged each other while squealing like girls, except that I'm already a girl so yeah. Just then, something struck my mind.

YN: Erm, Justin. I don't have any extra clothes.

♥♥♥