❤ Chapter 26 ❤

Warning: This chapter contains mature scenes inside. If you don't wanna read this chapter, then you can just skip this. To all the dirty Beliebers reading this, enjoy ;)

❤❤❤

*Justin's POV*

The plane has finally landed in Atlanta and passengers were already alighting the aircraft. Ryan, Chaz, YN and I alighted the plane as well and grabbed our luggages before arriving at the meeting area where Scooter, Usher and I planned to meet up.

Since I wasn't that popular yet, people didn't seem to notice my presence. Until one random girl my age came up squealing at me in excitement with a guy behind her.

"Oh my God! You're Justin Bi...Bieber! The guy from Youtube! I'm a big fan of you!" she hugged me tightly and trying to be friendly, I hugged her back lightly. The guy behind her glared at me. I glanced at YN who was eying the girl like a hawk. I don't blame her—I think I would have done the same if I were her and suddenly a stranger come up to my boyfriend and hug him tightly. Ok, I'm weird.

"Erm... cool. Nice to see a fan here," I scratched the back of my head and pulled away. The girl looked at YN and narrowed her eyes. "Who is she?"

"She is YN, my beautiful girlfriend," I proudly boasted, wrapping my arm around YN's waist and pulling her closer towards me. I lightly kissed her on the lips and pulled away, only to find the girl staring—more like glaring— at us. Apparently, the guy noticed her staring at me in particular and pulled her away.

"Babe, let's not get distracted by those two bozos," the boy who turned out be the girl's boyfriend dragged her away. Before they vanished into the crowd, her boyfriend glared at me while the girl glared at YN. I heard and YN and myself gulp loudly in unison.

Before anyone managed to say anything, someone called out my name. I turned to the direction of the voice, a grin on my face.

"Aye, Justin!" Usher, guarded with a few bodyguards, approached us with his arms wide open. I bro-hugged him and and introduced him to my friends. They looked at Usher in awe, all of their jaws dropped.

"Where's Scooter?" I asked. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. "Scottie!!!" I exclaimed when I turned around before hugging him. I treat him like my own father seeming I don't really have one. Even if I do, I rarely see my real father in person.

"Guys, this is Scooter Braun, my manager. Scooter, these are my best friends." All of them shook hands with their jaws still dropped.  Oops, I forgot to tell them that they will be meeting a few famous people here in Atlanta.

"Where' your mom?" Usher asked. "Sadly, she isn't coming," I sighed.

"Oh, shucks. Never mind then. Let's go to our hotel, shall we?" We pulled our luggages and rode a big car with tinted windows to our destination. Since it was big, it managed to fit all of us inside.

⇜At the hotel...⇜

We have finally reached the hotel after an-hour car ride. Excitedly, I grabbed my luggage but a bodyguard insisted that he help to pull our luggages for us. He seemed big so it wouldn't be a problem for him. We checked into the hotel and to my surprise, my crew was there, waiting for our arrival.

"Hey, guys!" I waved.

"Hi, Justin!" We, including Ryan, Chaz and YN, had a group hug with the Bieber crew before introducing each other. I smiled at the beautiful scene of my best friends getting to know my amazing crew and vice versa.

Ryan and Chaz seemed to be having comfortable conversations with Nick, Dan and the other boys as they talked about gamings.

YN, on the other hand, was having girly talks with Allison, Mama Jan (surprisingly) and other girls. Everyone was having a whale of time bonding together although we have just arrived.