❤ Chapter 5 ❤

*Justin's POV*

Justin: Aye, Ryan.

Ryan: Hey, Bieber.

Justin: Aye, YN.

YN: Hey...

There was awkward silence between us in class. I just came in late but fortunately, the subject teacher let me off AGAIN!

I took a seat beside YN and class began as usual. It was staring to get boring so I decided to get into conversations with YN. It has been a while since we last chatted like brother and sister.

Justin: So erm... are you still planning to join me for a duet?

YN: What duet?

Justin: For the singing competition.

I gave her a 'duhhh' look and she just giggled.

YN: I don't really think that I'll sing a duet though. I'd rather sing alone, ya know... solo singer.

Justin: *chuckles* I understand. Soooo do you forgive me?

YN: Forgive you? *tries to remember the incident* Oh yeah! Yes, I forgive you *smiles*

Oh gosh, that smile kind of light up my world. I mean, I'm happy to see my best friend smile again because of me.

Justin: Thanks.

I decided to focus on my teacher again but all that I could hear was 'blah blah blah blah blah blah' and I didn't really understand what the teacher was talking about. All that I could focus on was this particular girl who was sitting beside me, and she is none other than YN.

Look at her, she's so beautiful, sweet, innocent-looking and perfect. I'm so happy and proud to have her as MY best friend, and Ryan's too :P

Riiiiiing!

Finally, the school bell has rung and all the students dashed out of the classroom to the next period. The good thing was that Ryan, YN and my next period is lunch. The three of us got up and left the classroom for the canteen.

After lunch...⇜

It was Music period so the teacher would probably be talking about 'Stratford Idol', the singing competition that is coming in just a few days. I noticed that many students have been preparing so hard for this but I couldn't really care that much since YN isn't going to sing a duet with me. I totally fucked up big time.

Everyone of us, including people who weren't participating in the competition, sang a few songs in unity. To be honest, everyone did a great job and I could tell that it's going to be tough for me to win first place.

Justin: I don't think I can win this with so many people who have better voices than me.

YN: You'll win, Justin. Trust me.

Ryan: Yeah, you can do it, bro. Don't let the fact that people 'with better voices' are going to beat you. With your angelic voice, you can and will definitely kick all of their fucking asses.

YN: *clears throat*

Ryan: Oh yeah, sorry, YN. *rubs the back of his head*

Justin: Thanks, guys. I love you both so much. I don't know what I would be without both my bestest friends.

I placed a hand over my heart and talked in a dramatic manner, causing both Ryan and YN to laugh in unison.

Ryan & YN: We love you too, Bieber.

All three of us laughed together like how we used to in the old times.

Justin: Y'all wanna come over to my house at 2?

YN: For more karaoke?

Ryan: Awesome!

After school...⇜

*YN's POV*

Once I reached home, I heard my parents quarelling and fighting with each other. I sighed, thinking how long this would continue. Ever since my first day of school, my parents had been fighting with each other about this woman. My mom told me that dad kept going out with this woman from his workplace. He even brought that slut home when nobody's around but I had no idea how my mom knew that. I knew that moving here was a bad idea.

I immediately rushed up to my room without greeting them and changed into a shirt with the words 'Beautiful Girl' at the front and wore a pair of skinny torn jeans. I put on some light make-up on my face and sprayed perfume on my body. I wore my Vans shoes and put on a pair of my favorite sunglasses.

I looked at the mirror and smiled at how pretty I look. To be honest, I do kinda look pretty myself :) Suddenly, my phone which was lying on my bed vibrated. I grabbed it and unlocked it, only to see two messages, one from Justin and another one from Ryan. I smiled at how sweet and caring my brothers are.

To: YN

From: Justin

Aye, YN. Bring a pair of swimming clothes ;)

After reading Justin's message, I immediately knew that we're going swimming at the swimming pool at the back of his house. I love swimming so much!

To: Justin

From: YN

OMG we're going swimming? I'm so excited!!! XD

After I sent the message, I read Ryan's message.

To: YN

From: Ryan

Wassup, baby girl?

I was confused at first because Ryan usually doesn't call me that but I actually found it cute.

To: Ryan

From: YN

Baby girl? That's cute :3 Nothing much though but Justin told me to bring my swimming clothes. I bet we're going swimming!!! I ♥ swimming so much!

To: YN

From: Ryan

Haha aww. I love swimming too but you better watch out cuz Ryan the hottie is coming to town ;)

To: Ryan

From: YN

Hottie? We'll see about that later ;)))

Just then, I received another text message from Justin.

To: YN

From: Justin

You'll have a great time at my place later, I promise :)

To: Justin

From: YN

Aww we'll see about that ;)

I kept my phone in my pocket and glanced at the clock which was hanging on the wall. It was showing that time now is 1:50pm. I should get going now.

I opened my room door and I could see my dad reading the newspaper but my mom was nowhere to be seen. She's probably in her room right now. I sighed again.

Dad: Hey, YN.

YN: Hey.

I simply replied, not making any eye contact with him for 'cheating' on us or something like that. Before my dad could say anything else, I slammed the door behind me and made my way to Justin's.

♥♥♥