❤ Chapter 19 ❤

Recap: One night, Caitlin sent Ryan a few cheesy love messages. Ryan felt like blinding himself so that he wouldn't be able to read them but he wanted to see YN's beautiful face :( awww. Is YN only Ryan's temporary crush or is Ryan falling hard on her? Read on to find out ;)

*Justin's POV*

It was a beautiful morning. I woke up with the sun shining brightly at me and the birds chirping sweetly.

Who am I kidding? It was a terrible morning, terribly terrible morning. Rain was pouring outside and dogs were barking ever so loudly every time there was thunder. Yup, I woke up to a noisy and rainy start.

As usual, I grabbed my phone which was lying under my pillow and I sent a quick "good morning" text message to my dear YN. She replied back instantly like what I was expecting, but this time, with a weird message.

From: YN

To: Justin

Finally you're awake! Can you just open it?

What does YN mean by 'it'? Her message got me shocked and puzzled, until I heard a knock on my window. I immediately turned my head to face the window, only to find that YN was standing on a tree branch in the rain, already drenched from head to toe. Why in the world is she out there?

I got up from my bed and dashed towards the window to open it. YN crawled nearer but she was afraid to jump into my room, especially when the distance between my window and the branch was four feet away.

YN: I can't make that jump!

Justin: Yes you can. Don't worry, I will catch you if you fall. Believe in yourself!

YN: ...

Justin: Do you wanna stay out there in the rain and catch a cold? Why are you there anyway? Anyways, get here already!

YN: -________- fineee

YN took a deep breath before making a jump into my room.

*YN's POV*

I can do it. I can make that jump. I will not fall and die. Oh man, why am I so stupid to climb up a tree when I can just go up to the door and wish Justin happy birthday?

YN: Here goes nothing!

I jumped despite the heavy rain that was pouring on me. Suddenly, I slipped on the wet branch and fell.

YN: OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT! JUSTIN!

Darkness engulfed me...

◆◆◆

(gasps)

YN: Oh my god. Where am I?

I touched my face which was still warm. I touched my legs, my arms, my body (ahem ahem) and looked all around me. I was still in my room.

I looked at my clock, showing that it was 3:48 in the morning. Oh my, that nightmare was a horrible one.

Me, climbing up a tree early in the morning and waiting for Justin to wake up so that I could wish him a happy birthday when suddenly, it was pouring like hell so I was sitting on the branch in the cold and waiting for what seems like an hour. When Justin woke up, he immediately opened his window and let me but I was too cold and scared to make a jump that was four feet away. In the end, I slipped and fell to my death which actually turns out to be a damn nightmare.

Phew!

If I'm dead, Justin would be crying his eyes out by now. But just then, I remembered the moment when I was falling for my death, I saw Justin m...m...making out with a familiar-looking girl??? Maybe that's why Justin wasn't trying to catch me when I fell.