❤ Chapter 24 ❤

*YN's POV*

"Who is this?" I said into the phone coldly. "Selena, Justin's duet partner. And who are you? Why are you using Justin's phone?" Selena replied quickly. Obviously she was irritated.

"I'm YN, aka Justin's girlfriend. I can do anything I want with his phone and it's not your problem," I hissed with a smirk although she couldn't see it. "Girlfriend? Wow, for once I thought that Justin saw something in me. Meh, where is he anyway? Stop wasting my time because I want to talk to him."

My face was boiling in anger when she said that. Just because Selena is singing a duet with Justin doesn't mean that she has the rights to say mean stuff about me. Just then, an idea popped into my mind.

"Oh Justin, ye...yeah that's just your fr...friend Selen... uh... go hard...harder baby uh," I moaned into the phone as loudly as I could. Chris who happened to be a lamp post after all this while gave me a disgusted look but stopped when he noticed that I was trying to hold back my laughter.

"Ugh!" was the only thing that I heard before Selena hung up. That would teach her a lesson to not mess around with MY boyfriend! Speaking of Justin, where is he anyway? I decided to go upstairs, along with Chris, and check on him to see if anything wrong had happened.

We stopped on our heels when Chris and I heard moaning coming from the toilet. Since the door wasn't locked, I turned the knob and opened it, only to find Justin masturbating with a huge picture of... me?

Chris loudly cleared his throat, loud enough for Justin to hear while I just stood there with my cheeks flushing in red. Justin immediately turned around and his eyes became wide when he finally realised that he was caught masturbating with my picture. I couldn't help but blush at the cute sight of him while Chris laughed his head off.

"Erm... hi guys?" Justin nervously said, trying to hide the picture behind his back. "YOU MASTURBATED WITH YN'S PICTURE! OHHHH GET SOME!!!" Chris laughed before running out and down the stairs. Once we were finally alone, Justin approached me shyly before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, baby," I whispered into his ear sexually in a teasing manner. I showed him his phone and Selena's contact. He looked at it for a while before taking the phone from me and chuckled.

"Nah, she's only my good friend, nothing more." I felt a weight being lifted from my shoulder in relief. I raised my eyebrow and he bit his bottom lip. Damn.

"About that photo..." I said awkwardly. Justin rubbed the back of his cheek but before he could explain, I crashed my lips onto his and our lips moved in sync. Butterflies were flying in my stomach and my heart was thumping like a twenty-pound sledgehammer. Suddenly, I felt my shirt being lifted up to my bra. I felt nervous at first but I decided to let it flow.

Am I ready for this?

"Justin, wait," I muttered nervously. Chris was still in the house and there is no way we're gonna make moaning sounds with another person in here. We pulled away and I straightened my shirt before pointing downstairs where Chris is.

Justin blushed slightly but laced his hand into mine and interlocking them. "Let's continue this next time," he whispered into my ear, sending me a chill running down my spine. We walked down the stairs and said goodbye to Chris who was whistling at the sight of us together. The weird thing was that he didn't seem affected by his maniac sister being arrested at all. I rolled my eyes and we walked (more like being carried bridal style) down the pavement and sent me back to my house before Justin went home.

We kissed goodbye on the lips and I rushed up to my room. On the way, I said hello to my mom who was busy flipping through the channels on the television. I locked my room door and plunged onto my bed.

"Damn, what just happened back there?" I asked myself before rubbing my face with my hands. I was sooooo close to losing my virginity to Justin, but Chris was still there. Am I even ready to lose it? I'm only fifteen though.

Looking at the clock, it was already seven in the evening. I didn't bother to shower or eat dinner so I just closed my eyes and blacked out after a few minutes.

A week later...

It was a cool Monday morning. Ugh how I hate Mondays! I was in Language Arts class right now and I was dreading every single second. Sadly, Justin wasn't in the same class as me but at least I still have Ryan. We were sitting beside each other at one corner of the classroom and I was nearly falling asleep when suddenly, I was nudged by Ryan.

"Psst, YN. I need to tell you something," he whispered. I looked at him sleepily, kind of irritated. If it's got something to do with Justin cheating on me or whatsoever, I'm getting out of here. Literally. Surprisingly, he handed me a letter which was written by him. I read the letter word by word.

Dear YN,

I know that you're irritated of me telling you that Justin is not being truthful to you and that your relationship won't last forever. I'm sorry for doubting the strength of the bond between the two of you. I thought that Justin would be a heartbreaker and break your heart into millions of pieces. I don't want that to happen, that was why I kept advicing you to rethink your decision. If I were Justin, I would take good care of you and promise to never break your heart, ever. However, you only think of me as a close friend, nothing more. I know you're happy being with Justin and I'm happy as long as the two of you are happy together. But remember this. I am always here for you. But as the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. So I promise to stay by your side for as long as I could because that's what best friends are for :)

Love,

Your dearest friend, Ryan

I felt touched by his words and I think I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek. Yep, I'm crying. Don't judge, words are strong enough to soften your heart okay. I looked at Ryan who was fiddling with his fingers nervously. I understand that he is only trying to protect me and I really appreciate that.

"Thank you so much, Ryan. This means a lot," I smiled widely at him and he smiled back while mouthing "No problemo" to me. I suddenly changed my mindset towards him and feel grateful for having him as my best friend.

Suddenly, the school bell rang and the class rushed out of the room. Once we reached outside, I gave a peck on Ryan's cheek and he was smiling at me while blushing. Awww...

❤❤❤

Aye, readers. Sorry for not updating for so long, I'm now currently on an overseas learning journey to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia so I tried to write whatever I can.

By the way, do comment if I should write a some... erm...dirty scenes in the next chapter (it's between Justin and YN so no worries) I need to know what my readers want before I can continue writing so your opinion really matters! Please comment :D And vote too!

-Ifa ❤