❤ Chapter 11 ❤

*YN's POV*

The next day, Justin and I were at the shopping mall, just the two of us. After we got the results for the singing competition, we decided to reward ourselves by spending the rest of the day doing anything we want. Ryan said that he didn't want to 'spoil our day' so he decided to let the two of us celebrate instead of joining us.

You might be thinking that Justin was the Stratford Star right? No? Oh well, I got first place instead ;) Girl power! Justin got second place which wasn't that bad. We weren't really expecting this kind of results though.

Justin: I'm hungry...

YN: You always are *rolls eyes*

Justin: Hey don't blame my tummy.

Justin rubbed his stomach round and round while pouting. I laughed at him when suddenly, he pulled my hand and brought me to MacDonalds. Typical of him.

We ordered what we wanted to eat and we found a table for two. We sat there and began eating our food while chatting about what else we should do after eating lunch. As usual, Justin would be wolfing down his food like a pig. Just kidding, he looked so cute whenever he eats like that.

Justin: How about we go to the arcade later?

YN: Sounds like a plan!

Justin nodded his head before munching his burger. The whole time, I kept staring at him and admired his cuteness. When he looked at me, I immediately looked away but I think he caught me staring at him.

Justin: Were you staring at me?

Busted.

YN: No.

I said, not making any eye contact with him.

Justin: Of course you werent *smirks*

YN: Whatever, let's just get the hell outta here. I'm already full.

Once we were done, we stood up, cleared our trays (we were being good kids) and left the fast food restaurant. Justin and I were heading for the arcade when suddenly,

BURP!!!

Justin: Excuse me.

YN: JUSTIN!

Jsutin: Sorry, I couldn't help it.

We entered the arcade and played games together like shooting and racing. Minutes ticked by and one hour had already passed. I felt kind of faint after playing but I tried to walk steadily.

Justin: Are you alright, YN?

YN: Yeah, I feel faint which is normal. I usually feel this way after playing at the arcade.

Justin: Why didn't you tell me about your condition?

He looked really worried and seriousness was written all over his face. Aww that's so sweet.

YN: I don't wanna hold you back from having fun just because of me.

Justin: Oh c'mon. There are MANY other ways that we can have fun together.

I smiled sheepishly at his reply. I didn't know what to say, Justin is a really understanding and sweet boy and I'm proud to call him my best friend. After that, we did some shopping for new clothes, shoes, accessories etc. until we stumbled upon something.

Justin: How about we take some photos at that photo booth?

Justin pointed his index finger to a photo booth. I smiled at how sweet and romantic this could get. I eagerly nodded my head and I pulled Justin by his arm towards it. I slot a coin inside and the two of us sat beside each other.

Once the machine started taking pictures, we made really funny faces and acted weird in front of each other. This is what I want in a perfect relationship, that is if we were to get together.♥

When the photos came out, Justin and I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous we looked (The photos look like from the ones in the 'Mistletoe' music video)

Justin: We look stupid, but I'm glad that we're comfortable with each other.

Justin smiled while wrapping his arm around me, sending me a chill running down my spine.

YN: Of course, you're like my brother to me.

Justin: I'm just like your brother? Ouch that stung, bab- I mean... YN *rubs back of head*

I tilted my head to the left in confusion. Was Justin about to call me 'babe'? I just shrugged the feeling off but if it was really true, it would be so damn cute!

I looked at my watch and it was already 5 in the evening. Wow, time definitely passes by when we're having fun.

Justin: Hey, how about we take a walk at the park for a while before going home?

YN: Sure, but I need to go to the toilet for a while.

Justin nodded his head before I rushed to the nearest toilet.

*Justin's POV*

After YN went to the ladies, I decided to take this opportunity to sneakily buy something special just for her. I'm not going to tell you what because it's a surpirse. You just have to wait and see ;)

YN: Aight, leggo!

Justin: Hey that's my saying!

YN: Oh I'm sorry. If you don't like it when I say that, then I won't say it anymore...

Justin: Oh nonono, you sound really cute when you say that. I didn't really mean it that way. Please forgive me, YN.

YN: Nope!

Justin: Please? *pouts*

YN: Just kidding, of course you're forgiven *giggles* Now seriously, let's go.

I smiled while taking YN's and interlocking them, sending me a chill running down my spine. Don't get me wrong, we are just best friends but I'm still crushing on her. I know that YN likes me too after she sang the song 'You Da One' for the singing competition.

But neither of us are making any first move though :/ I think she's just waiting to be asked on a date by me. We'll just see later.

~At the park~

YN and I were strolling down the path in a local park while carrying the bags that we got while shopping :P We were still holding hands while walking side by side (as best friends ;) ) I was searching the park for a perfect spot when I spotted a huge patch of soft carpet grass by the pond.

Justin: Let's go there *points at the patch of grass*

We sat on the grass beside each other while admiring the beautiful sunset. I did the yawning trick while wrapping my arm around her and pulling her closer towards me. I looked into YN's eyes and then her kissable lips. Mmm I wonder how her lips feels like. This is the perfect moment.

Justin: YN?

YN: Yeah?

She turned her head to face me. Our eyes met and I could stare into space just by looking into her beautiful eyes. My heart was racing against time and I was shivering.

Justin: I need to tell you something, but before that...

YB: *gasps* Justin, you... you shouldn't have! *cries*

♥♥♥

Cliff hanger again!!! >:)

10+ votes and 7 comments for the next chapter maybe? Love all my readers ♥

-Ifa