❤ Chapter 8 ❤

*Justin's POV*

Ryan: You what?

YN: I don't have extra clothes.

Justin: That's okay because you can wear mine *smirks*

YN: That is if you're fine with it, Bieber.

Justin: Of course I am!

YN: Haha okay. Thanks.

I looked at the grandfather's clock and it shows that the time now is 6:45pm. I remembered that today is Fright Friday Night so horror movies/shows will be broadcasted on TV.

Justin: How about we start off with watching some horror movies?

Ryan: I'M IN!

Ryan, being a fan of horror movies, suddenly became hyper and was so eager to start watching them. On the other hand, YN was looking down and not saying a single word.

Justin: Are you okay, YN?

YN: Yeah...

Justin: It's okay if you don't wanna watch horror movies though. I understand.

YN: No, I'm fine with it. I have to face my fears sooner or later, right?

Justin: That's my girl *winks*

Ryan: Uh excuse meh? She's mah baby girrrrl!

Ryan said in a dramatic tone while moving his index finger around and around. YN and I burst into laughter at how dramatic and girly Ryan could be sometimes.

Justin: Well she's mah shawtayyy!

I tried copying Ryan but failed. This time, Ryan and YN were laughing so hard at me. I couldn't help but laugh at myself too along with them both.

Justin: Okay okay, let's get serious now. Get the popcorn and drinks ready, guys!

YN & Ryan: Yes, sir!

The two of them rushed towards the kitchen to get the food and drinks ready while I went upstairs to my room and turned on the TV. I tuned into the channel and laid the blanket and pillows all over my bed. I switched off the light so that the room would become and scary, suitable for the horror movies that we are going to watch.

Ryan: We're back.

Justin: Finally, what took you two so long?

Ryan: Something happened *smirks*

Justin: Ugh whatever. The movie's starting. Get your asses over here right now!

YN laid on her stomach on my left while Ryan sat down on my right. Seeing that YN was already scared for the movie, I wrapped my arm around her body and brought her closer to me. She noticed what she was doing so she did the same to me, except that she was now hugging me so tightly and not letting me go. I smirked.

The movie started and it was a movie about vampires. What really scared YN the most was probably when the vampires showed their fangs and sucked people's blood through their necks.

YN: Justin, I hate seeing blood.

That was when she dug her head into my chest and hugged me so tightly. I hugged her back and whispered into her ear.

Justin: I will always be by your side. Nothing is going to hurt you as long as I'm here. I promise.

YN looked up at me with her sparkling eyes staring deeply into mine. I think I could stare into outer space just by looking into her eyes. I looked over at Ryan and he was so focused in the movie. He probably didn't even know what was going on around his surroundings.

YN: Will you protect me?

Justin: Always.

Without warning, she kissed my cheek quickly but softly, causing a smile to slowly appear on my face. Did YN just kiss me? This has got to be a freaking dream, but it isn't.

Throughout the whole movie, we cuddled with each other like as if we were a real couple, which I wished we are, but I think YN only likes me as a brother, nothing more.

Ryan: This movie is so damn intense.

Justin: You don't say, Ry.

YN: Uhuh... *nods head slowly*

Ryan just kept facing the screen and played around with his fingers while mumbling some things under his breath. Woah, he sure is really focused with the movie. I looked back at YN and she was snuggling adorably in my chest. I think it's time to tell her.

Justin: YN?

YN: Yeah?

Justin: Don't be mad or shocked at me when I tell you this.

YN: Go on.

Justin: I love you, YN.

YN: I love you too, Justin. You're like a brother who is always there for me when I need someone.

Justin: No, not that. I mean love love.

YN: Yeah, I love love you too.

Justin: You gotta be kidding me.

YN: As a brother, Justin.

Justin: You don't understand, YN.

YN: Of course I don't.

Justin: I love you as a huge crush. I have feelings for you since I first met you in school. I had to lie to people about my feelings for you because if they were to tell you my secret, you would reject me. Well, here I am, confessing to you my true feelings so that you clearly know my true feelings for you.

Without warning, tears started forming in YN's eyes.

YN: How- I- but-

♥♥♥

Cliff hanger >:)

How about 5 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter? Deal? Deal!