❤ Chapter 33 ❤

*Caitlin's POV*

"You sure you're up for this?" I asked.

"Of course, babe. I'm up for anything," he winked, taking a sip from his coffee and laying back on his chair. "So you know what you must do right?" I asked again, just ensuring that he won't screw things up.

"Definitely," he took my hand and kissed it. I rolled my eyes and handed him the cash. "Now do your thing," I smirked as he grabbed the money and left the room. "I will not fail you, darlin'."

A smug was clearly plastered onto my face. Business is just getting started...

Good.

*Justin's POV*

I shuffled my legs as I walked across the hallway of my new high school. I did receive some stares and whispers from students but I'm already used to it.

"Hi, Justin," a girl flirted with me as she waved her hand at me. Being polite, I smiled back. It was hard having to face the whole new life in a new school but I know that education is important in my life. I leaned against my locker as I played with my phone for a while.

"Justin!"

"Hey-" I stopped when I saw Selena running towards me. No, she isn't schooling here but she just wanted to hand me something that I left back at our apartment. "Here's your homework, baby," she handed my Maths book and pecked my cheek before walking away.

I sighed and looked back at my phone again. I was scrolling through my timeline to see Beliebers spamming me with tweets. I smiled to myself.

"Justin!" I looked up to see YN approaching me this time. I smiled widely at her as she gave me a hug, a friendly one. I wish it was more than just a friendly hug though :(

"So where do you wanna hang out later?" YN started off. "How about we go to the library later? I have some problems with my project and I needed help," I explained.

"Sure. But why me though?"

"Because you're the smartest person I know!" I wiggled my eyebrows, making her chuckle. I mentally cheered in success. "Whateverrr... I gotta get to class now for Language Arts. What's your first period, Justin?"

I gulped at her mentioning my name. I was so used to hearing her call me "Jay" or "babe" or "baby". But this time, she is only calling me to my name...

"It's my free period so I'll just be slackin' around somewhere," I smirked. YN simply nodded and waved at me before walking off, out of my sight. There I am, letting her walk away again...

Me and YN don't really have classes together most of the time except for History, French and Geography. Although I still love YN, I can't make a move since she is with Ryan and I have Selena...

"She's hot," a voice interrupted my train of thoughts, making me nearly jump out of my skin. I turned around to see Sean glancing at YN while smirking. "Back off, Sean. YN is taken," I said through my gritted teeth while balling my fists.

You see, Sean is one of the most popular guys in school apart from me. He has good looks and almost every single girl would be dying to go out with him.

"Aww, true that. But she deserves someone so much better," Sean spoke to me. I nodded my head in agreement, looking down at my shoes until he patted my back.

"You'll get her back, Justin. Never give up," he advised. I looked at him and smiled. Have I mentioned that he is my closest friend in this school?

Don't get me wrong, Sean is not a dickhead or a bad guy. Though sometimes he likes to joke around with me, a few of his jokes would get into me like how he called YN hot and I suddenly got protective.

I trust him and he knows my some of secrets. Thankfully he only keeps them to himself.

Since Sean and I have almost all of the periods together including this first period, we decided to just sit at the library and use our phones. Our school has wifi so I'm really thankful for that.

I scrolled through my Twitter mentions and decided to tweet to a few Beliebers before tweeting "Life is never fair, but stay strong. Work hard for what you want and you'll get what you need." I tapped the tweet button and within a minute, it has over a thousand retweets. Wow.

The bell has rung, which means that it's History now. I smiled widely because I'll be having the same class as YN.

"Leggo," Sean beckoned me and we left the library before making our way to our classroom. As we sat next to each other at the center of the classroom, a familiar figure caught my eye.

"Do your thing," Sean winked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled at YN as we made eye contact. She sat at the seat in front of me and I decided to tease her by kicking her chair, making her turn around with a glare. I just smiled innocently at her.

"Hello to you too," I wiggled my eyebrows, causing YN to giggle. She seems to be looking at something and grinned. I tried to follow the direction of where she is looking at but I couldn't trace the object so I just decided to shrug it off.

Lesson had started but I couldn't seem to focus in class. I was staring at the beautiful lady in front of me and smiling to myself.

"I will get you back, YN," I mumbled to myself so nobody could hear me.

❤❤❤