A Twinge in Her Heart

A days after the monsters settled into the surface and chose a place to live, (including Frisk, who chose to live with Toriel) Frisk decided it was time to quit sulking in her bed. As she slid over the side of her bed, she caught a glimpse of her tattered looking self in her full-length mirror. 

"Goodness!" she thought to herself as she took a closer look in the mirror. She had the eyes of the devil, and her whole face screamed 'I have spent the last two days in my bed sulking over something I should be getting over by now' and truthfully, that was just what she had been up to. Papyrus had come by a few times to check on her... It when a little bit like this:

*********

Papyrus: "HUMAN! YOU HAVE BEEN IN BED FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE ALRIGHT?"

Frisk: (signing) "I'm fine Paps, there is nothing to worry about"

Papyrus: "BUT HUMAN, YOU HAVE BEEN IN BED FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS! EVEN LADY TORIEL IS WORRIED!"

Frisk: (thinking) I thought I told her I was fine!

  Frisk: (signing) "I'm fine Paps, it's just freeing everyone from the underground... I guess the stress finally caught up with me, okay?" {NOTE: THIS IS A LIE}

Papyrus: THAT IS DISAGREEABLE HUMAN, EVEN MY LAZYBONES BROTHER IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!

Frisk: (talking) S-sans?

Papyrus: HUMAN! YOU ARE RED AS A TOMATO! YOU NEED REST! IF YOU NEED ANY SPAGHETTI JUST GIVE A SHOUT!

  Frisk: (signing) Sure... 

*********

As Frisk thought back to the many meetings she had with Papyrus each day, she cringed, she was making it to obvious who she li-... 

Frisk steered her thoughts away from that very thought. She had forbidden herself from love, and she wasn't about to break her promise to herself. Frisk would not love, nor have love from a friend. That, she was sure about.

**********

Just as Frisk was combing her hair, Papyrus bust in once again; this time, followed by a very short skeleton.

"HUMAN YOU ARE OUT OF BED I SEE!" Papyrus said entusiasticly

"hey kid, you still look 'bone tired'"

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!"

"kidding paps."

"u-uh yeah... I j-just need to clean myself up a bit..." Frisk signed, blushing profusely

"HUMAN? YOU ARE STILL RED AS A TOMATO ARE YOU SURE YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN BED? Papyrus inquired, worried.

"D-don't worry, I-I'm fine now... anyway, it's Thursday right?" Frisk stuttered

"really kid? you need to 'ketchup' it's friday."

"Oh... I'm sorry... I guess you're right..." Frisk admitted, glancing at her calendar. "I-i need to get ready, so..." Frisk trailed off mid-sentence she had said enough for the brothers to understand.

"OKAY! HUMAN WE WILL LET YOU GET DRESSED!"

*********

Promptly, Papyrus exited the room followed by Sans. When Frisk got changed, her thoughts kept drifting off the conversation she had had with the skeleton brothers. As she thought, something inside her heart set her free, and there was no more denying it. She loved Sans.

**Hey! Thanks for reading part two! Enjoy your day!**