Death

{THERE ARE NO TRUE RESETS IN THIS STORY} 

{Sorry for yelling... it's just... (sniff) so emotional!!}

"S-Sans is dead?" Frisk laughed, the news not quite sinking in. "You must be kidding Papyrus!" She mocked, "Sans, dead! No way!"  As Frisk laughed, her voice sounding detached from her personality. Suddenly, a call from Papyrus arrived.

(click)

Papyrus: h- (sniff) h...u..m..a...n.(hic, sob) it (hic) it's not a lie. (hic)

Frisk: no... (but his voice! It's not loud!)

Papyrus: y-yes. (hic) c...ome quick (hic) and bring the (hic) others. We... (hic) are near (hic) mine and brother's (hic) house.

Frisk: (tearing up) y-yes.

(click)

"MOM!" Frisk called down the stairs, willing her voice not to crack, "We have to go! It's Sans!"

"What about Sans my child?"

"You'll see!"

"You seem quite frantic about this my child, calm down and expl-"

"SANS IS DEAD! WE HAVE TO GO! WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!"

"Sans? Are you sur-"

"GO!"

Ushered by Frisk, Toriel ran after Frisk outside, into the dark night.

********

Frisk ran out of the house, pressed for time. "Please." she thought, "Not yet!" Frisk thought as she set a message to sent to the other monsters. It said, "Come quick, no time to explain, just be here." Frisk hastily jammed her finger into the send button and shoved the phone in her pocket. not bothering to check whether or not the message had been completely sent.

********

Frisk arrived panting, at the street in front of The skeleton brothers's house. Immidiatly, she saw a trail of blood leading to the side of the road. "no.. not yet!" She said aloud "hold on!" She knelt beside his weak body. 

Sans dragged his eyelids open at the sound of Frisk's voice, and whispered in a ragged voice, "f..r..i..s..k.."

"shh... Sans. conserve your energy." Frisk whispered softly, muting her voice to keep it from cracking.

"frisk... reset." Sans whispered as his eyelids drifted closed.

"NO!" Frisk clutched Sans's body, refusing to let him go. "Don't leave me all alone. You're the only one who truly understands! NO! Don't do this to me! I can't live without you! I'm useless without you in my heart! Please! Don't leave me!" Frisk continued repeating herself over and over again, shaking the dead body of Sans, Until the other monsters pulled her away. Just as Sans turned to dust. Papyrus sat silently, orange, glowing tears streaming down his face, as Frisk was ripped away. "NO! Sans! Come back!" Frisk continued shouting, until she collapsed onto the ground. Heart splintering to pieces, yet she was still alive. "I have to... reset." Frisk panted, regaining her breath. "I have to." She muttered as she pulled up her SAVE menu. All the other monsters watched in awe as the raised her splintered heart the reset button. "Goodbye, everyone." She said as she pressed it. Then, the whole world went black.

*****WAAAAA Sans! Don't leave Frisk behind! Sorry for another short chapter, I just needed to cut this short because it is, like, one in the morning... I should REALLY get to bed... Okie! See ya!****