Alternate Ending (The Whole Story)

Frisk kept advancing until their bodies touched. Then, she ripped off his shirt... and gasped.

"Sans! What on earth happened to your... EVERYTHING!" She gasped, "Is this the reason your health is dying?"

"heh, dunno what your talkin' 'bout kid, you've got a numbskull here!" Sans smirked.

"SAAAAAANS! THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME! YOU ARE INJURED."

"always am, always will be."Sans dropped his smile.

"Sans. How come these wounds didn't heal when Alphys healed you?" Frisk pressed, digging for the answers to her amassment of questions.

"meh, long story short, it was unavoidable." Sans shrugged the question off nonchalantly.

"And if it's long story long?"

"I'd take way too long to explain that. Anyways, I'm off." Sans disappeared in a flash of blinding blue light.

"SAAAAAAAAANS! GET YOUR A** BACK HERE THIS F***ING INSTANT! YOU HAVE SOME MAJOR EXPLAINING TO DO, YOU SON OF A B*TCH! I SWEAR. IF I FIND YOU..." The seemingly Papyrus swore loudly.

"Uh... Papyrus? You swear?"

"I LIVE WITH A SWEARING MANIAC! WHO KNOWS WHERE HE PICKED IT UP FROM, AND I USUALLY REFRAIN FROM USING THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE, BUT HONESTLY! HE IS JUST BEING PLAIN RUDE!"

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm I'm going to go after him now... wherever he is."

"HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL COME TOO!" Papyrus declared in a booming voice.

"..."

"HUMAN?"

"You just reverted back to normal Papyrus. The innocent, normal Papyrus."

"I CHOSE TO BE INNOCENT."

"Ooooooookayyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." Frisk spoke slowly, contemplating everything she had heard from Papyrus so far. "Welp, I'm off!"

"YOU SOUND LIKE SANS... OKAY! LATER!"

**********

Frisk found Sans in the forest just outside Snowdin... tying a rope to a tree. She was very familiar with the knot he was tying, for she had tried to tie it herself. Before she could react, Sans placed his head through the hole in the knot... and let his body drop.

"SANS!" Frisk screamed, breaking out of her trance.

"F...ris...k" Sans raised his head slightly.

Frisk ran over to Sans, slipping her head under his legs. wasting no time, she lifted his body so that there was no pressure on his magical transfer pipe. AKA "Windpipe". Frisk, blood surging with adrenaline, placed Sans on the ground. He immediately lost consciousness.

***********

Sans's eyelids fluttered open, his eyes miserable.

"Sans..." Frisk murmured carefully placing her hand on his cheek. "Sans..."

"my mother was abusive." He sighed

"Hmm?" Frisk was startled by Sans's sudden confession, and could only answer with a nonconventional noise.

"every morning, she... tossed me about." Sans continued, eyes glossy.

"kicking, punching, scratching, throwing me into walls... she would do anything to inflict pain upon me... because I was a boy. my mom had been hoping for a girl from the start. she-...it let me grow up a bit when my dad was home. dad worked from home until I was five... and then the abuse started. the first day, it was the worst. my mom... it tried to rip my bones from their sockets, and was almost successful. it concluded it was impossible, so it settled for kicking. it carved the word "boy" into my ribcage, and marred it beyond repair. when it kicked me, it aimed for the hole under the ribcage-the most painful place. now, when my father came home, she forced me to act normal, crack jokes even. once, I tried to tell my dad about the abuse, but a knife point was pressed to my back before I had the chance. after my dad left, I faced even more severe punishment. My everyday living was hell... so I wanted to die. then, papyrus came. it was expecting a boy this time... thank god he was a boy... if he were a girl... the same thing that happened to me would have happened to him. pap was my life. i lived for him... but he has grown up. he doesn't need me anymore. so let me die. kill me and don't reset."