The Talk

Sky's POV

    I mumbled no, Callie was a zombie and when I killed her the blood splattered all over me. Jc then released me. Summerray ran over to me and said Sky,  are you okay? your skin is snow white and your arms look like they are a skeletons arms. I softly said I am okay,  I just hadn't eaten, had any water in a while and it is freezing in here.

    Summerray let out a giggle and everyone gave me a hug, I couldn't breath for a moment so I managed to say guys your crushing me.  They all got off of me and escorted me to the art room, when we all walked in Chrissy and Jace looked at me the Same way the others did. Like they have seen a ghost.  We all walked over to the far corner of the room where ten bean bags lay. As soon as we were all situated Chase handed me a water bottle. I gulped half the bottle down in one sip, Kc then asked me what happened to you? It's been two days since we last saw you.

   Wow I can't believe I was out for two days I thought to myself.  I then decided to tell them what happened.  I said Well when we were looking for a place to take shelter I was kidnapped by a group of people. The group included Ed,DJ,  Maria, Mildred,  Brad,  Brandon,  and Ruby. They wanted to know where we were taking shelter,  I didn't know so when they were distracted I grabbed two pens and ran. As I was running down the hallway Ed grabbed me so I stabbed him in the arm with one of my pens which is another reason there is blood on me. All of the zombies went after Ed so as I went threw the stairwell threw the double doors I saw Callie.  I noticed she was a zombie so I had to put her out of her misery * now started crying * , then I heard Stevie yelling and followed her voice, then I found you guys.

     Chrissy then said woah!  Ed?  Callie?  What?  Why? Ahhh I'm going to kill Ed if he isn't already dead! I looked over at Stevie and said why were you yelling at Chase ?  Stevie said because the idiot saw you get taken and didn't help you. I looked over at Chase teary eyed and said "is this true?"

     Chase was silent for a moment or two then said in a very low barely whisper voice yes and no. I looked at the others and said can I talk to Chase?  Alone. Chrissy glared daggers at Chase and said good luck your going to need it when she is done with you. Everyone else just glared at Chase,  even Jc and Jace his best friends. I looked Chase in the eyes, his eyes showed all of his emotions. Sorrow, anger, and regret. 

    I wanted to slap him in the face so hard his lips would fly off and cry because one of my best friends had just done the worst thing to do to another friend. Not help out when help is needed the most. I sat down across from Chase and said in a stern voice "do you want to tell me what happened or do I have to figure it out myself ".  Chase said I screwed up,  I looked over and saw Brad grabbed you. I wanted to help you but I was scared and worried and sorta in shock from what was happening to us,  I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry. 

    It took me a minute to process the information but I said it's okay,  you screwed up but if that happens again I will hang you by your toes on the flag pole. We both laughed and I noticed a pair of brown eyes looking at us threw the classroom door window. I whispered to Chase "we are being watched ".

Hey my little bitters  so what do you think?  Good so far? I decided to call my readers my little bitters by the way. :)

Any comments on the way Chase acted? Comment below byee