Ch. 15 The Final Fight....Or So You Think

Sky's POV

I ran at full speed towards Ed, every trace of my humanity trailing behind me. As soon as I was inches from Ed I swung my pipe at his head, hoping for a bloody finish. Sadly he dodged it so I punched him square in the jaw, my knuckles made contact with bone and it actually hurt me. It ached and I most definitely was going to have a bruise there tomorrow. Ed only looked at me with a smile,as if I hadn't punched him not even a minute ago, he then said with a grin “awe you actually thought you could hurt me, well now it's my turn.”

The bat was then stolen out of my grasp, Ed swung it at my ribs. It made contact instantly, causing me to be thrown to the ground. He grabbed my hair and threw me to my feet, my back hit the wall and he pressed the baseball bat against my throat. I couldn't breath, my throat felt as if it was being crushed into a pile of blood and dust. “Chase!” I managed to say with the last ounce of air in my lungs.

Chase instantaneously turned around and locked eyes with me, I painfully mouthed the word “help” to him. But then the bat was removed from my neck and Ed had me by my hair. He slapped my face and yelled “do you see what you did to me you brat? You took my arm!” Yes I did and I am happy about it. “You are the entire reason my arm is missing Skylar! When you stabbed me you left me bleeding in the hallway to die. My group had to hold me down and saw my arm off of me with no anesthetics or anything!” Repeatedly he slapped me over and over until my face was practically numb.

I then punched Ed where the sun don't shine, he dropped my hair and stopped hitting me instantly. I kicked him in the stomach until he was coughing up thick hot blood. Good he deserves this. My hands then began to rip out large chunks of his hair, his scalp was bleeding red, my favorite color. To finish it off I punched him in the nose then looked down at my hands.

Blood splattered my hands, clothes, and skin like paint. My jaw hurt, every inch of my body was aching and bruises were quickly forming, plus I am starting to feel lightheaded. I then slumped up against a wall and closed my eyes.

Chase's POV

I charged towards DJ like how I did during football games. Every image of football games, the Superbowl, and practice soared threw my head. Oh how I missed it all dearly. In a swift tackle I had DJ on the ground, his head slammed against the hard tile, a cracking noise quickly following. DJ hit me in the mouth, making me bite my tongue. Blood filled my mouth, it tasted like copper, a metallic taste. Entirely disgusting! Both of us threw each other off one another and stood up. I pulled my arm back and punched DJ in the heart, he fell to the ground for a moment or so before he kicked my leg, causing me to fall as well.

My leg felt as if it had been snapped in half, DJ pinned me to the ground then repeatedly punched my face in all different areas. Nose, mouth, eye, etc. Blood poured out of my nose and mouth like a waterfall, purple and black bruises also began to form around my eyes. I bet that if I had rotting flesh I could easily resemble a zombie.

Suddenly I heard a frail voice yell my name, “Chase!” it was Sky, she was in trouble. I spun around to see that Ed had her pinned up against the wall, choking her. Tears were spilling out of her eyes as she mouthed “help” to me. No! I refuse to allow Ed to take Sky from me! He almost did it once I sure won't let it happen again. I then punched DJ in the jaw so hard it was hard for me to believe that he didn't do a 360. As DJ was pushed away from me I kicked him in the stomach, causing him to cough up a small amount of blood. I then lifted him off the ground and smashed him into the wall, making sure he subdued into unconsciousness.