Revenge will be Sweet

Chrissy's POV

I woke up against the reading room wall with no memory of how I got here. Wait who am I? Why am I here? What happened where is everyone?!  Even though I can't remember who I am or anyone else I have a strong feeling that there should be people here. The door then creaked open and in walked a buy with spiked dark brown hair, he looked to be about my age if not a year older. He was about my height but maybe just a few inches taller, even if I was close to his height he looked menacing.

Quickly checking out the boy I noticed that he 1) was mixed 2) had lots of muscles yet was skinny and 3) one of his arms were missing. As the boy walked closer to me he said "Chrissy it's okay I won't hurt you." Chrissy?  "Is that my name?" I asked in utter curiosity,  "yes that's your name" the boy said "my name is Ed, we,  my group and me,  are here to help you escape from the other group that did this to you."

Ed, must be short for Edward or Edmund.  I looked down at my body and I was horrified at what I saw. Bruises, cuts, all sorts of injuries were painted on my body. "Who is this other group and what happened before I lost my memory?" I said bluntly making sure he got the point that I mean business.

"Sit down" Ed said "this is going to take. awhile." Reluctantly I grabbed a chair and began to listen to Ed's story, but what have I missed?  Well I'm going to find out soon enough. 

"Well about two and a half months ago the zombie apocalypse started" Ed said "all of us were in school at the time so when the infected reached the school only the fittest survived, the school basically split into two groups. Ours and the enemies, all they wanted was tee school and power.  They threatened us, saying that they would kill us if we didn't leave, but we didn't listen. When we tried to revolt against them their leader, Sky stabbed my arm, I couldn't make it back in time and a zombie bit my forearm. You all had to cut it off leaving me with only one arm, after a few weeks when we got our strength back we attacked them again, but this time they hurt you so bad your memories left, leaving you with amnesia."

Woah! What happened to the people I used to be able to call my friends?  "There is also one more thing" Ed said looking down. "What is it?" I asked, "well your my girlfriend " Ed said while blushing red. I then smiled like the Cheshire Cat and kissed his cheek.

Sky's POV.

I woke up with a jump start, it felt as if a thousand bolts of electricity shocked me and I was immediately woken up. Wait a second I fell asleep next to Chrissy in the old reading room, why am I moving? I quickly looked around and I saw that I was being carried. Chase you are going to die when I get a hold of you! My mouth,arms,and feet were duct taped together so I couldn't move. That boy better pray that I don't get let free any time soon. Enough stalling I need to get out of here and back to Chrissy.

Since I couldn't move my arms or legs or bite I squirmed around and thrashed around like a mad man until Chase finally dropped me. 'Jesus Sky!' I heard Chase yell in pain, I fell to the ground and hit my back bone hard. Well that is going to hurt in the morning I thought to myself. Brandon then ripped the duct tape off my mouth and it felt like he had waxed my lip, which he most likely did.

My upper lip burned and stung like I had gotten wax done. I then began to bite the duct tape around my wrists until the tape broke and my hands were free. As soon as my wrists were unbound I began to take the tape off of my ankles. 

As soon as my legs were free I jumped up like a man in those spy movies. Awesome! I turned on my heel to rub away from Brandon and Chase but someone or something caught my wrist. I was spun around to face Chase, as I was about to yell a number of various rude things at him he pushed his lips against mine. My mind went blank at that moment and I kissed him back, our lips moved in sync and his arms had moved from my wrist to my waist. But Wait what am I doing?!