Waking up in the Enemies Territory

Sky's POV

   My dreams were sweet and simple. They were memories of all the moments I had shared with my friends.  A day swimming at the beach with Summerray,  the warm sand sinking in between our toes while the cool water cools our skin from the blistering heat. Watching scream and Friday the 13th with Chrissy on dark spooky nights, we laughed at the deaths and nearly killed ourselves from the decrease in air that entered our bodies from our constant laughing. Reading fanfictions with Stevie,  fangirling over the o2l guys. Watching the walking dead with Chase,  laughing and occasionally crying at scenes. Those memories are forever stuck with me and I will never forget them.
    I then woke up gasping for air. I looked around to see where I was,  the room I was in had orange walls with paint chipping in some spots, beige carpeting,  and a small open window. I heard a few voices, I couldn't recognize them at first but after a few more minutes of listening I recognized the voices. It was Ed,Brad,  Maria, Ruby, DJ,  Brandon, and Mildred.
    I stood up and noticed that I was in the old Spanish room.  I ran over to the door, about to open it and get out of here when someone grabbed my wrist. Brad. Brad said where are your friends Sky? I snapped back how am I supposed to know I was taken before I got to see where we were going to be staying! 
    Brad then let go of my wrist and said to his team well now what do we do with her? With the morons detracted I grabbed a two pens off the desk and dashed into the hallway. There were only zombies in the hallway,  no sign of my friends. But I would rather take my chances with the zombies than stay with the team two morons. 
    I felt a hot breath on my neck, I spin around and saw Ed. He tried to grab me but I stabbed him in the arm with one of my pens, I made sure the wound was deep so lots of blood would spill. Ed fell to the ground and I began to run, as I was running away I heard Ed yell " you will pay for this Sky if it's the last thing I do"! I know the zombies would smell Ed's blood and leave me alone so the hallways are clear. Thank you Ed.
      I smiled, Ed was hopefully being eaten and I am going to find my friends. I ran out of the stairwell into the kindergarten hallway to see a zombie.  The person was a girl I used to know, Callie. Her clothes were ripped to shreds, half of the skin on her face was ripped off so I got a clear view of her skull and the tiny chunks left of her brain, and she had multiple chunks of flesh missing from her body,  to top it of she was drenched in blood. Wet and Dried. I clenched the pen with my sweaty hands,  swallowed the mixture of spit and vomit that was creeping up my throat,  then I walked up to Callie.  I pushed her up against the wall like Chase did to me and pushed the pen into her eye, past the skull, and into the brain.
     Blood splattered my face, skin, and clothes. It was warm, sticky, and it smelled like rotting flesh and copper. I released her dead body, I wish I could cry but I can't,  crying is weakness and there is no room for weaknesses any more.  It's kill or be killed in the apocalypse.  I began walking again and I heard screaming,  it was Stevie,  she was yelling at someone.  I turned down the hallway and saw Stevie, she was yelling at Chase.
     They looked at me then when they noticed the blood their faces grew pale and they looked as if they had seen a ghost. Their eyes started to form tears and I saw a tear slide out of Chase's eye. I ran towards them so I can explain everything but Jc pushed me against the wall and said were you bitten? 

Hi again.. Yeah I know 2 chapters in one day is a lot but I had everything written out already so Yeah. What do think Stevie was yelling at Chase about?  Why do you think team 2 wants to know where team 1 is taking shelter?  Is Ed dead? Find out soon keep reading :) . I need a ship name for my readers comment some names okay byee