Low Grumbles

Sky's POV

   We both stood up and walked towards the door. When I opened we saw all of our group standing outside the door. Chrissy was trying to hide behind Jace but I could still see her. Chase then said to the group,  so who is the little spy? 

    Everyone was silent then Chrissy said in her "if you know what I mean" voice so did you guys kiss and make up? I said Ewwwwww! No! Never in a billion years! Chase gave me a mean glare and said in a girly voice oh you know I'm in resistable. We all laughed and I said no I'm one hundred percent positive you are resistable. Summerray then said you owe me a candy bar Chrissy!  You lost the bet!

   Grumbles then came from down the hallway. We all looked to see what it was. It was three of the most gruesome zombies I have ever seen. The first zombie had no skin on her face so you could see the dry dark red crusty blood that outlined every detail of the skull,  a huge cut on the woman's torso,  and her clothes were ripped to shreds,  drenched in blood,  and had pieces of cuts dangling out of her mouth. The second zombie had bloody eye sockets that contained no eyes , snow white skin with fresh blood painted on the arms, hands,legs, mouth, and hair, peeling skin that was caked with puss and dry blood, and the rib cage that seemed to be ripped open by a pair of hands. The third zombie had an arm missing from the way it looks like it was torn out from the socket, one of the legs were broken with the broken bone sticking out of the calf of the leg, grey puffy skin that was bloated up with puss and blisters,  and red blood shot eyes. 

     I could see in the faces of my friends that we were all about to throw up. The guys pushed Stevie,  Chrissy,  Summerray, and me back into the classroom.  They all broke off a chair leg and before they walked out the door Jc and Have kissed their girlfriends and Chase gave me a hug. As the boys walked out of the room Jc side something to the door, I walked over the the shiny silver door knob once they were out of sight and I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Jc broke the door handle so we couldn't get out!

hi guys merry late Christmas!  Hope everyone got what they wanted!  Sorry not sorry about the cliffhanger I just had to do it. so what do you guys think so far. is it good? I hope the zombie descriptions were gory enough for my blood thirsty fans:) so don't lie I knew you guys liked the blood and gore.