Clash of the Teams

Sky's POV

   There are no exits in room besides the door and the window, but Jc broke the door and if we crawl out the window we would be unprotected and helpless. We then heard a scream, it was a scream of pain, deadly pain, it wasn't any of us girls it was one of the guys. Jace.  Chrissy recognized the scream instantly, her face grew pale and you could see in her eyes that she had snapped. Chrissy grabbed the nearest chair and ripped of a leg in two seconds flat,  she smashed the chair leg into the small window that was on the door, she wouldn't stop until all the glass was gone from the small window.

     We all climbed threw the small door window and basically trampled each other by trying to get into the hallway all at once.  What I saw with my eyes was terrible,  the team that had kidnapped me was now attacking the guys. I searched with my eyes for Chase,  when I found him I nearly cried,  Ed and DJ are beating him with their chair legs. Brandon and Jace were killing each other with hand to hand combat,  no weapons,  from what I have heard in the past guys play by the rules in fights unlike girls who have no rules. Brad and Jc were fighting each other with blood drenched rulers, what used to be clear rulers were now dark red with thick rich blood drops dripping off the sides when they swung at each other. Mildred,  Ruby,  and Maria stood in the middle of the hallway blocking us from helping the guys and smiling at us with devilish grins. Please we can easily beat up these sluts . Summerray,  Stevie,  and Chrissy ran at them with revenge filled smiles. While my girls were beating up the sluts I skidded past them and ran over to help Chase. I hit DJ in the back of the head with a chair leg I found on the floor,  he howled in pain and yelled you little brat your going to pay for that.  I looked at Ed and he looked back at me,  I looked to where I stabbed him and there way nothing,  it was gone his arm is gone!

    Chase took the opportunity and tackled Ed to the ground,  punching him in the face as many times as he could. I was standing still but then something grabbed my foot and I fell to the ground. DJ had pulled me to the ground and slapped me in the face. My cheek stung and I spat blood out of my mouth,  bad choice you never and I mean never hit a girl, I kicked him I'm the unmentionables, my eyes then caught sight of a ruler. The ruler was freshly broken in half with a very sharp point. DJ had noticed the ruler as well. We both lunged towards the ruler prepared to kill each other if it comes down to it.

     DJ grabbed the ruler and I immediately jumped back, DJ swung the sharp end of the ruler at me and I barely managed to dodge it. The ruler had skidded against my arm leaving me with a slight scratch that didn't even bleed, I fell back onto the ground, when I felt a burning pain in my forearm I knew that I had been stabbed with the ruler. Blood, my blood was gushing out of my arm! Fudge!  I screamed as loud as I could,  I squeezed my eyes shut preparing for the worst possible thing to happen. Death. I hoped that DJ would have some humanity and make it quick but for some reason death never came, neither did the stabbing of the ruler. I opened my eyes and saw that Ed was covered in blood, had a black eye, and was unconscious while Brad and JC were dragging him to safety. That freaking traitor!  I looked behind me when I heard a slam. Chase and DJ were fighting all out with no rules.

     I ran to help Chase but DJ pushed me back into a classroom door. The metal door handle rammed into my back and I fell to the ground. That is going to hurt like crazy in the morning,  if I live until morning. Chase and DJ were still fighting,  DJ hit Chase in the face.  Chase looked at the ground for a second then swung back with a left hook,  DJ collapsed onto the floor and Chase spat at him "never ever hurt girls,  especially my friends or I will kill you".

     Chase walked over to me and helped me up, I gave him a hug and said thanks are you okay? Chase responded with I'm fine,  are you okay? For a girl you took some hard hits and it's no problem you helped me out first it is what friends do and that jerk shouldn't be hitting girls. I blushed and said I'm okay,  I might have a bruise in the morning but I will be fine.  I looked around , making sure that the other group was gone, they were thankfully.  My group was damaged but we needed to get into a classroom. Jace carried a hurt Chrissy and Summerray to the art room. As Chase and I began to walk to the art room I noticed he was limping,  I helped him out and he put one arm around my shoulders and I walked slowly while he half jumped to the art room. When we got into the art room we all sat down on the bean bags exhausted from the fight that just happened.

*OMG!  huge fight just went down! sorry for this constant question but what do you guys think? Did Chase redeem himself to Sky even though she forgave him? Warning next chapter will be short and I will try to update as much as I can. Keep reading my little bitters stay awesome - Eve *