Chapter 11 - Ruined Seasons

Percy and Leo were walking around the forest in their free time, and they came upon a small glacier.

"This is weird," Percy said. "It's July, and there's a glacier the size of a boulder."

"Why, nature?!" Leo screamed. "You're ruining the best season of the year!!!"

"Woah!" Percy exclaimed. "Leo, check it out, there's a girl in the ice!"

"You're joking."

"See for yourself." Leo looked into the ice. "That's crazy. Wonder what her type is."

"Must I remind you that you have a girlfriend?"

"Oh, right." At that Leo carefully burned away the ice. "Think she's still alive?"

"Dunno. We should take her to the Apollo kids," Percy said, swinging one of her arms over his neck. "Help me out." Leo picked up the other arm and they lugged her to camp.

***

Lio woke up in a white bed with orange flowers on a bedside table. She jolted awake, and grabbed the neck of a tan blonde boy by the table. Lio guessed he was a child of Apollo.

"Please... let... go..." The child of Apollo said through strained breaths.

"Sorry," Lio said, putting her hand down and sitting up. She groaned, and held a hand up to her eye. Feeling the bandages, she remembered what happened. "I need to talk to Chiron!" Lio tried to get up, but the blonde boy lightly pushed her down. "I don't know who you think you are, Will Solace-"

"How do you know my name?" Will asked suspiciously.

"I... I don't know, but that's besides the point. I demand to see Chiron," Lio said. She raised a hand and a dozen ghosts popped out of the ground.

"Impressive, but I've seen better."

"Oh really. What is it that's better?"

"Zombies."

"Who wants to see dead corpses when you could see alive-looking projections? Wait... Only children of Hades can bring back the dead."

"Yeah, well I know one."

"Who?"

"Nico di Angelo."

"Never met one in all my years," Lio said.

"Speaking of which, what year is it?" the Will asked.

"What're you, an idiot? It's 1951"

"I need to go get Chiron," Will muttered.

"How long have I been out?"

"65 years."