CHAPTER FOUR: STRONG

"Give me your shit or I will kill you. You all work for us now. You have shit, you give it to me. That's your job." He said, pointing his bat at Rick. He looked around, his eyes landing on me looking confused. "And, why ain't she on her knees?" he asked, looking at Simon. "She refused. Too proud or some shit." Negan laughed, looking dead at me. "Now sweetheart, you must be very dumb or very brave. Which is it?" he asked, pointing his bat at me. "I didn't kneel for any man before this world went to shit, and I ain't starting now." I stated, looking at him in his eye. He walked closer towards me, he didn't look angry. More interested and intrigued.

"Well sweetheart, I'm not just any man." He slyly winked at me, making me cringe in disgust. He was threatening death upon us all while flirting? What sort of fucked was he? "Really? You seem like any other man to me. Do you like to be in power? Making all the little people fear you? Does it compensate for your small as fuck dick?" I smirked, looking at him up and down. The rest of the group looked over at me scared and pissed. I was going to get us all killed because of my ego and large mouth. 'Goddamn it, Daisy. Can't you go two seconds without putting people in danger or speaking out of turn?'

I would never let anyone talk to me like he did and that was going to get me killed. Negan grinned and nodded to the man holding me, a sharp and cold blade was pushed against my throat, making me shiver. "Now, I like that one. She's got more balls than all of you combined. Now I get that all this is a big, nasty pill to swallow. But swallow it you will." He walked back over to Rick.

"You rule the roost. You... built something. You thought you were safe, I get it." The man's grip got tighter around me, while Negan was focused on Rick. "I always get what I want, and what I want is half of your shit. And if that's too much you can make, find or steal more, it will even out sooner or later." A tear fell down my face as I realized there was no way we were going to get out of this without paying a price, but the price I didn't know yet. "Just to make this clear. I want you to work for me, but you can't do that if you're dead, can you? I'm not growing a garden but you killed my people. A whole damn lot of them. And for that, you're going to pay." He took his bat of his shoulder, swinging it around in his hands. "So now. I'm going to beat the holy hell out of, one of you. Now this. This is Lucille." He explained, motioning to his bat. He has a fucking name for it?

No one dared look at Lucille or Negan in fear of being the one chosen, we all knew one of us was going to be the victim of Lucille.