CHAPTER SIX: NEGAN'S PROPERTY

major death spoilers for this chapter.

"And you are it." He said, pointing Lucille at Abraham. " Anybody moans, anybody says anything, I'll cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father, and then we'll start." he looked around at everyone else. "You can breathe. You can cry. Hell, you're all going to be doing that." He raised the bat, smacking it off the top of his head. You heard the crack of his skull hitting the bat, blood trickling down his forehead onto his face. Sasha cried out, watching Abraham be battered to death. "Woah! Look at that, taking it like a champ!" Negan laughed as Abraham stood straight again, looking Negan dead in the eye.

"Suck my nuts." He exclaimed before Lucille delivered the killing blow, as Negan continued the attack on Abraham. "Did you hear that? He said 'Suck my nuts!'" He laughed, mocking him, taking a break before hitting Abraham's head again with Lucille. Sasha was now in tears, crying over the loss of Abraham while she watched as his skin began tearing off his head, flinching at every extra hit Negan gave. I cringed at the sound of the bat hitting Abraham's dead body, wishing that this would all be over now, sad at the loss of a group member. We were all as close as a family, we all looked out for each other. Until now.

We were all defenseless, we were out matched by the large group of Saviors, all following Negan out of fear. "Oh my goodness. Look at this!" Negan proclaimed as he swung his bat, splattering Abraham's blood over Rick's face. "Look at my dirty girl!" he exclaimed while looking at Lucille. He tried to force Rosita to look at the bloodied bat before Daryl jumped up, punching Negan in the jaw. The Saviors restraining him as Negan rubbed his jaw. "No! No! No!" he thrusted his bat in Rick's face then squatting down to a restrained Daryl's height. "That is a complete no-no. The whole thing. Not one bit of that shit flies here." he scolded us, letting Daryl live as he was threatened with a crossbow.

"Now, I don't know what sort of lying assholes you've been dealing with. But I am a man of my word." he looked at me, before shifting his gaze back to the group. "First impressions are important, I need you to know me. So, back to it." he suddenly whipped around and hit Glenn on the head with Lucille. Maggie cried out, watching as Glenn fell down from the hit. He looked up and his eye was popping out of his head, making me cry. "I just hit you so hard, your eyeball popped out! And it is gross as shit!" Glenn mumbled something out to Maggie but I couldn't make out what it was before Negan turned around to talk to us as we all cried. "Oh hell, I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry, I truly am. But I did say." the smirk began to come back as he shouted. "No exceptions!" He swung back around rapidly, hitting Glenn's face repeatedly, the blood splattering like a fountain.

"You bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started. My girls thirsty! She's a vampire bat!" he chuckled, walking back to us with a piece of Glenn's flesh caught on the barbed wire of Lucille.

"What? Was the joke that bad?"

_______

It had just turned morning. Rick had been taken by Negan off in the RV for a few hours as we all sat here mourning the loss of our two fallen members. We sat in silence not knowing what to say to each other, never mind if we were even allowed to say anything to each other. The tears were all gone, dried on my face, all that was left in all of us was hate and anger.

Towards Negan, Simon and the rest of the Saviors.

The RV rolled back in, Negan throwing Rick out of the panel door onto the floor in front of us. Rick refused to give into Negan which only angered him more.

Negan started by getting Rick to pick up his axe, while he walked over to Carl. He tied a brown belt around his arm, forcing him next to Rick. "Down next to Daddy. Spread those wings!" he laughed, throwing Carl's hat over his shoulder. "Simon, you got a pen?" Simon threw over a pen to Negan, pulling the cap off with his teeth. He drew a black, straight line over the mid section of Carl's arm. "Please don't. Please." Rick tried to reason with Negan before he replied. "I ain't doing shit." he laughed before getting up.

"Rick. I want you to take your axe and cut your son's left arm off, right on that line." We all looked at each other in disbelief and fear, there was no way he would do it, he couldn't. "I'm going to need you to do it or all these people are going to die." Michonne spoke out. "You don't have to do this, we understand." Negan looked at her. "I know you understand but Rick doesn't. Blondie, I'd look away if I were you. This is going to be messy." he laughed, staring at me. Carl begged his dad just to do it, to end this nightmare we were all living in. Rick raised the axe, bring it down before Negan stopped him. It was too late, I had turned my head and been sick onto the floor, bringing up the little food I had ate previous. I coughed, the acid burning my throat as tears came out the corners of my eyes. "Now, that is gross." Negan laughed, making me feel so embarrassed as everyone stared at me. I spat onto the floor, trying to clear my throat.

"You belong to me! Right?!" Negan screamed into Rick's face, violently clutching his face. "Right." Rick mumbled. He smirked, standing up. "Dwight. Load her up." He pointed Lucille at me, as Dwight picked me up, making sure not to step in my sick. He threw me into the back of the black van. "Hey, watch it now!" he shouted at Dwight, as he slammed the door shut.

"She's got guts. Not a little bitch, like someone I know. I like her, she's mine now."

______

This is where the story starts to take it's own course rather than following the exact storyline of the show. There will still be the characters and some of the season 7 storyline put into it but just major events. I just wanted to start with this whole episode/scene because it was dramatic and cut-throat. There will now be more Negan and Daisy interactions, thank u to everyone who has voted so far. x